Chapter twenty four

Blade's POV

Mature content

I was watching tv when father barges in the home with another woman, making out.

Lifting her up so he's grabbing her by the butt. They head upstairs to his room where he takes all women.

It's just us in the house as mom took the kids out for a bit. I wasn't aloud to come since I'm "too old" to go to the park. I begged my mom to come as I could have swung Roland but she insisted that I couldn't come.

I waited out for a bit before going upstairs. I hear grunts and moans form the room. They're pretty loud.

I stand by the door listening in what's happening.

"Oh your so tight."

My hands snake down to my belt unbuckling it. I feel my erection rising.

"Oh yes!"

I start stroking back and forth as they did it in there. I close my eyes going faster as I hear the bed shaking in there.

I feel myself coming down when screaming was heard. I wasn't paying attention to what was going on in there since I was trying to finish myself off.

"Do you need some help?" A sweet voice made me jump. The woman with curly blonde hair and messed up clothing came out and asked. I was speechless that I was caught.

"It's okay, I'll help you. Don't be shy."

She took my member and stroke me. I held in the moans the best I could but couldn't anymore when she stuck me inside her mouth. She went faster and licked my tip.

I released inside her mouth swallowing.

"That was nice. I'd love to do it again."

She smiled as she gets up and follows father to the basement. I didn't notice that he was there.

I went to the bathroom to clean myself up hoping I wouldn't ever do that again.

Afterwards, I locked myself in my room.

-

We drive towards the museum. We put the Clorien Museum into the navigation. I drove the 32km we had. Of course they would sell it to a museum.

Where else would they put it, in the cupboard in the police station? No.

They would sell it for millions and we would have to buy it back. Who knows how much we'll have to pay.

Roland's chilling beside me sipping on the blood we picked up. I'm sure he's just as pissed as I am. We've travelled almost a weeks worth which honestly I'm ready to go home to see everyone.

I have tempted to turn back but I keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for Roland, for my family, and me. We need to get rid of father before he transforms into a complete monster that we'll never be able to turn back.

So I force myself to do this but in the end, it'll be worth it. Hopefully.

In my peripheral vision Roland has his head leaned up against the window eyes closed. Even though he can't sleep I guess he just needs his alone time.

I get it. I need my alone time as well. I didn't bother him until we got to the museum. I'm still trying to figure out a way we can steal our crest back.

And I'll make sure we do if it's the last thing I do.