Luciano 26

I couldn't begin to explain what the fuck I was going to do when I caught up with bitch ass Fiorello, like I wasn't going to hesitate to haul off on his ass and beat the brakes off of him, I thought about just blowing his head off but that would be too kind he needed his ass beat for the stunt he pulled. I was pissed at a lot of people; I was pissed at Sebastian for not letting me kill that nigga when I had the chance, I was pissed at my dad for not being aware that it wasn't me in the house, I was mad at Larenz for getting fucked by some random albeit SEXY ass nigga while Fiorello was walking around my house like he lived here, and yes he stayed a while before finally leaving, even going as far as to make himself a sandwich and a couple of glasses of MY juice. My dad wanted to call the police but fuck all that soft shyt, they were just going to drag their feet and take too damn long, Sebastian knew too many people in the city and I knew if he really tried he'd find Fiorello long before the police did. Sebastian watched the video in silent rage, I truly believed that he thought I was playing when I first told him but now that he was seeing it for himself he saw just how serious this situation really was and I was curious as to what his next move was going to be.

"I'll handle it Lucci...." Sebastian said starting to head towards the door and it took me about three seconds but I jumped up and started following him. "Nah you can't come, I don't need you to....."

"Need me to what?" I asked slowly because if he said one thing that even sounded like 'get in his way' I was going to haul off and punch him dead in his fuckin mouth and he fuckin knew it that's why he was standing there with the smile on his face because knew what I was thinking.

"I don't need you to witness what I'm about to do, it's best if you stayed here and chilled out because you're on ten right now and with both of us on ten.... it's just a bad mix." Sebastian said and I wasn't trying to hear that shyt.

"I'll be in the car...." I said starting to walk past him but someone grabbed me and pulled me back into the room, I really thought it was Sebastian and I'm glad I checked because I was about to start swinging until I realized that it was my dad. "Dad you didn't raise me to be a bitch, so I'm about to go handle this issue the way you taught me." And while he didn't teach me to kill people, he did teach me to fight to a level that's equal or greater; if someone punches me, punch their asses back ten times harder, if someone comes with five people you make the call to fifty. Fiorello invaded my home which meant he had to die.

"Lucci, I think you need to let Slayer handle this... I'm not holding you back because I think you're a punk or anything but you've been clenching your fist since I got here and now they're damn near purple. You are too heated right now and I don't want you going to jail...." He said and I bit my tongue because I was about to go off on his ass.

"Like I said... I'll be in the car." I said pushing his hand off of me and started heading out of his office when I heard the front door open, everyone had their guns drawn waiting to see who had just walked in so when Naz turned the corner he quickly backed up.

"WHOA!!!!!" Naz said peeking his head around the corner and showing us his hands. "Damn, y'all are ready for anything aren't y'all?" He said revealing himself and now that the initial shock seemed to wear off he seemed calm and collected. "My dad told me what happened." He said quietly.

"Yeah and we were just figuring out how we were going to handle it, I don't trust the police or the justice system since they saw fit to let your hoe ass mom free. All offense." I said looking at Nazeer who shrugged.

"No we were just trying to figure out how I was going to handle it and someone was going to get Lucci something for his nerves because he looks like he's about to pop a blood vessel." Sebastian said and after an intense staredown, Nazeer walked over to me and pulled me out of the office, the entire time I was giving Sebastian the evil eye.