Quran 32

Sometimes I didn't even want to fuck, sometimes I just wanted to lay up in my bed, wearing nothing but my boxers, while rubbing all over Semaj's ass..... I loved that intimate shyt, just laying up and kissing was sometimes better than sex. I wished Semaj got that memo because the way he was grabbing my dick through the slit in my boxers told me what type of time he was on..... I let him stroke my dick but whenever he tried to do more, much to his frustration I would stop him and he would show his annoyance by biting down on my neck. To keep myself from getting too carried away, I thought about the events of earlier... as hard as it was for me to admit it, that nigga Beaux was kinda coo..... I was still going to be watching him around Jacobi but for now, I was going to let that nigga live and then there was the situation with Torique.... I had been waiting for this information for a while and now that I had it..... Semaj grabbed my face and forced me to look into his eyes, he could tell I was distracted and I could see that he wanted my undivided attention. I smiled at him coyly before jumping out of bed and grabbing my basketball shorts from off the ground and putting them back on, I didn't dare turn around because I knew the sight of his ass would take me to a place I wasn't trying to go just yet........

"I think you should take off Thursday." I said walking towards my dresser, it took a great deal of effort not to look at him through the mirror because I knew he was probably doing something to tempt me. "Y'all are leaving Friday, so I think we should spend one last day together since I won't be seeing you the entire weekend." I said turning at an angle where I didn't have to look at him.

"And why should I do that when you can't even look at me....." Semaj asked and I slowly looked up at him and he was up on his knees with two fingers in his ass, moving them in and out of his ass slowly.... FUCK! He didn't play fair. I ran my hands over my face and started pacing around, with every turn I would look back at Semaj who was silently calling me over to him and before I knew it, I was standing at the edge of my bed. "I'm horny..." Semaj said grabbing my dick through my basketball shorts.

"I don't wanna fuck though....." I said looking at him and Semaj laughed.

"You don't gotta do shyt, just lay back and let me take it...." He said trying to pull my dick out. "Quran, you know this is a losing battle for you.... your dick has been hard since I walked into the house and it's been getting harder the longer we're together so you can either sit back and let me ride your dick or you can stand there and act like you don't want it.. either way I'm getting what's mine." He said pulling my shorts down and my dick was sticking out through the slit in my boxers.

"AYO!!!!" Jacobi said barging into my room and thankfully giving me a chance to escape. "Oh....uhh my bad but uhh..... someone is downstairs wanting to see you." Jacobi said diverting his eyes. It took me ten minutes to gather myself and the entire time Semaj was throwing dirty looks in my direction like it was MY fault that we were interrupted, though I was grateful for the interruption because I wanted him sexually frustrated when we finally fucked... that might happen Thursday, it might happen when he got back from his trip... it all depended on how much I wanted him to suffer.

"HI BABY!!!!" My mom said running over to me and kissing all over my face, I swear she was so damn extra. "Look at you...." She said as if she didn't just see me a few weeks ago. Aww damn..... here go those damn tears, I swear she was so damn dramatic. "My baby is a little man....." She said blinking back tears.

"Rachel, let that boy breathe...." My stepdad Ethan said walking over and dappin me up, after talking to him for about thirty seconds I looked around for the one person I really wanted to see. "She's with your aunt." Ethan said clearly irritated, he was more protective of his daughter than I was and I knew he didn't like the fact that she wasn't in his sight.

"Why didn't y'all call and tell me y'all were over there?" I asked Ethan, ignoring the burning feeling I had in the back of my head because I knew Semaj was still pissed.... yeah I was going to make him suffer because he seemed to be forgetting who was in charge.