Luciano 39

See Sebastian had lost his fuckin mind had me confused with a weak bitch, if he thought I was going to sit around and let him question me about my past and he wouldn't get cussed the fuck out, then he didn't know me AT ALL! I needed to hit my favorite spot when I needed to relieve some stress and that was the mall, granted I had no intention of spending any money but just being around a bunch of fine ass niggas, which usually made me feel better. I started to call up Nazeer and the rest of them but decided against it, this needed to be a solo mission because the last thing I needed was for someone to take Sebastian's side... not saying they would but I didn't feel like taking that chance. I drove through the city and thought about everything Sebastian said and it took everything in me not to turn this car around and drive it through his living room, THE NERVE OF THAT NIGGA! He knew exactly what he was getting when he got with me, but now all of a sudden it was an issue... if he thought I was trying to fuck his best friend just because I wanted to be comfortable.... I swear niggas are really fuckin annoying.... I probably should've sucked up Henny just to prove what Sebastian already thought about me to be true. But this shyt was different with him... way different than it was with Nazeer and De'Vaugh, it was real and I could honestly say that I never felt like this with anybody.... It was still fuck him though.

"Lu?" Someone said as soon as I walked into the mall, I turned and saw Jacobi sitting there with August and Beaux, let me tell y'all something right now... Beaux is fuckin sexy as fuck, if I were single or back on my old shyt I would've been turned his confused ass all the way out. Any nigga that comes out the house wearing nothing but a plain white tee, some jean shorts, no jewelry, and still manages to be one of the sexiest niggas in the area..... "What are you doing out in public without your bodyguard?" Jacobi asked smiling at his stupid ass joke.

"First of all, he's not my bodyguard... and I'm grown I'm free to do whatever the fuck I want including but not limited to spending my niggas money on whatever I want. I think the real question is why are y'all here and not back at your house teaching this fine ass nigga how to eat and beat ass? Lord knows I would be riding his dick limp if I had the chance." I said causing August to laugh and Beaux to blush, but Jacobi had the most interesting reaction... it was almost guilty.... hmmm. "What are y'all doing here?" I asked placing their reactions in the back of my mind.

"Cobi got the bright idea that he wants to have another party but a more formal event... a dinner party, invite-only so we're here looking for something to wear." August said and I looked at Jacobi for answers but he just shrugged. "Have you spoken to Naz?" August asked and I shook my head.

"I heard about what happened with De'Vaugh... is he okay?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Yeah, he's coo.... I'm more concerned about Naz at the moment because no one has seen or heard from him and I just wanna make sure my bro is okay......" Jacobi said and I knew how close him and Nazeer were, hell I knew better than most people with as many times as they..... "Look I'm cooking later today, not for the dinner party but something for my boys... you and Slayer should stop by." Jacobi said turning the conversation away from his best friend.

"Are you cooking or are you having someone cook? Your answer will determine if I show up or not." I said looking at him, Beaux shifted on the bench and I swear his dick almost fell out of his jean shorts and yes I looked..... I know some people think I'm a hoe but Sebastian insisted on 'waiting' and the lack of sex was starting to get to me.

"I'm cooking... but you don't gotta come, I'm sure these niggas will make sure there's nothing left..... which reminds me that I need to hit the grocery store when we leave here." Jacobi said and I talked with them for a while before going off on my own, I could've chilled with them but that wasn't the reason I was here.....

Now, most gays would go straight for the clothing stores or Footlocker looking for trade, me... I was different my favorite two spots were the jewelry store and the barbershop, that's where the money resides and while I wasn't really looking for anything serious, I just felt like flirting. I walked into the jewelry store and instantly my eyes landed on a group of dudes who were clowning and making the woman working here extremely nervous. But I wasn't the least bit intimidated, there were about ten of them which told me mathematically that at least one of them got down, so I turned on my 'bottom' walk and strolled right past them.