Quran 50

How the fuck did I end up with the Black Air Force Brigade? It's bad enough that I had to drive this nigga Beaux around like a chauffeur, but did they really have to FORCE Joseph to come with me? You'd think after beating his ass once they'd get the message that I really didn't like this nigga but Semaj and August insisted that I bring him along. Maybe they were trying to hint that I should leave him in the middle of the hood and call it a day, and I just missed the signs. Going from one extreme which was Eleazar to the next was giving me a headache, I wished Tripp would've came with me but that nigga was at De'Vaugh's entertaining strippers... nobody but those two would invite strippers over in the middle of the day. We reached Beaux's neighborhood and instantly I was on guard; checking my surroundings for police or niggas thinking they were going to hit an easy lick but for the most part the streets were quiet, watching but quiet. We pulled up to Beaux's place and I wasn't sure what to do next, I was I supposed to wait in the car with Joseph or.... see this is why I should've told Jacobi to fuck off but again I needed the money to accomplish my goal.

"Umm... I don't know if Jacobi told y'all but I kinda need help getting this shyt done... I would appreciate the help but if not I understand." Beaux said and I let out a long sigh, if it meant getting down quicker I figured I might as well help even though I still didn't know what we were doing. I looked at Joseph who was sitting in the backseat and I knew he wasn't going to help.

"Come on...." I said getting out of the car and taking the keys, if he wasn't going to help he could bake, and no I wasn't rolling the windows down.... I followed Beaux up to an old rundown double and as we approached the door opened and a girl walked out... for a second, just a single second I was straight.... but then my head cleared and I got my thoughts together.

"Breeze, this is Jacobi's cousin Quran... Quran this is my cousin, Breeze...." Beaux said and I could tell he felt this whole thing was awkward.

"Aren't you going to introduce me?" Josep said and I swear I didn't even know he was standing behind me until he spoke. "Niggas, ain't got no manners... Joseph Cunningham...." Joseph said offering Breeze his hand.

"Nice to meet you... both of you. Go on ahead inside and Pappy will tell y'all what he needs done." Breeze said walking off. That should've been my first hint to leave but I really didn't want to hear Jacobi's mouth, so I followed Beaux to the door and when he opened it a bird flew smacked the side of my head.... nah it wasn't a bird, it was a fuckin moth.

"I'm glad you think this shyt is funny." I mumbled to Beaux who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Make sure you speak, Pappy is old school and he thinks entering someone's house without speaking is the rudest thing you can do and he has no problem letting you know." Beaux whispered. "And speak up... he's kinda deaf." Beaux whispered as we approached probably the oldest person I had ever seen.... "Hey Pappy!" Beaux said loudly.

"Hello, Sir...." I said in an even tone, he nodded and turned his attention to Joseph, see he was going to be difficult, I elbowed him in the side and he mumbled something that I could hear and then spoke to Pappy.

"Well don't just stand there... them boxes aren't going to move themselves." Pappy said waving us off... Hold up... boxes????? I followed Beaux down to a basement that was filled to the top with boxes. You gotta be fuckin kidding me.....

"I take it Jacobi and August didn't tell you...." Beaux said. "They were supposed to help but they're exhausted...." Beaux said smirking to himself, see this was some straight bullshyt. I was told he needed to 'grab a few things' they didn't say anything about moving boxes. "Last chance to back out...." He said and I figured since I was already here.

"I saw we move a couple of these stacks into the kitchen just so we have more room to work." I said taking a mental note to beat the fuck out of August and Jacobi.