Quran 16

August had to run out to his car and grab something, leaving me to sit on the balcony and watch the scene unfold in front of me; if I had been in August's shoes I'd snap, Beaux wasn't even trying to hide the lust he was feeling for Jacobi and I was starting to get pissed because I couldn't be the only person who noticed. Beaux was being extra as fuck; grabbing his dick, pulling his shorts down to show the base shaft, and lifting his shorts to show the tip of his dick; I know some of y'all may think I need to mind my business but Jacobi was m cousin and I didn't want him reverting back to his old ways and something about Beaux just...... I just wanted to look out for my cousin. August returned with his shirt off and a blunt in his hand, I swear this nigga just wanted a reason to show off his body but I wasn't going to say shyt because right now there were more important things we needed to discuss. If August knew and didn't care, I'd leave it alone but if he didn't whatever he was on, I was going to be right by his side because usually when I had a feeling about someone, it was correct 99% of the time and something about Beaux just seemed shady as fuck.

"If this is about that nigga Joseph I already know how.... annoying that nigga can be, you just gotta ignore him because he feeds on confrontation." August said calmly. "Or just beat his ass until he leaves you the fuck alone, I had to yoke his ass up on more than a few occasions and now he doesn't say shyt to me."

"Nah it's not about your cousin... it's about that." I said pointing to Jacobi and Beaux, Jacobi had just tried to push Beaux into the pool and Beaux grabbed Jacobi, pulling him into the water with him. I looked at August and he seemed completely unphased by what he was seeing. "Please don't tell me that you're okay with that nigga trying to fuck Cobi?" I asked lowkey heated.

"Of course I'm not 'okay with it' it's just me and Cobi have an understanding... not necessarily an open relationship but... Let me put it like this, I go to school and when I get out of school, I go straight to work and don't get off until around midnight, which means I gotta do my homework and I usually don't get to sleep until around two or three only to have to turn around and get up at five. During the summer I'll be working six days a week, from sun up to sun down and when I get off I'll most likely be tired as fuck. I'm not saying that I want Jacobi to fuck someone else but... I'm not going to be pissed if he does. As long as it's not that nigga Jerell because I'm always going to be on his ass, every time I see him." August said.

"I understand, I definitely don't like it but I'll leave it alone.... though you need to keep your eye on that nigga Beaux, I'm just saying he just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it's the way he openly flirts with Jacobi not only knowing that he's in a relationship but the fact that y'all are coo. He's probably plottin every way he's going to fuck Jacobi right now." I said shaking my head.

"If that's the case then I'll be BIG mad... mainly because I would like to watch it and I might even wanna hop in because let's be real that nigga Beaux is sexy." August said laughing and I got up walked back into the house. Fine, I'll leave it alone but I was still going to keep an eye on this situation because something wasn't sitting right with me.

"Why you lookin so damn grumpy, Q?" Ishaan asked walking into the house with a bunch of bags in his hand, Ishmael was right behind him with even more bags and I was convinced that they had probably spent all their travel money plus their emergency money. "Let me guess, Semaj finally took a real look at you and dumped your ugly ass?" Ishaan asked and I wasn't in the mood to play with him, but if we're being honest I looked better than both of them so they were in no position to call anyone ugly.

"What were y'all up to? Y'all called for me to come pick y'all up and then y'all changed y'alls mind once we were already there.... so what happened?" I asked.

"Met some girls, they wanted to chill.... which basically meant they wanted to fuck, but we just smoked and invited them to the party." Ishmael said and I should've fuckin known. "Speaking of this damn party, shouldn't we, you know clean up?" Ishmael asked and I looked around, it wasn't dirty but if I were throwing the party I wouldn't want anyone seeing my house like this, but I'm a neat freak.