De'Vaugh 36

Call me soft or whatever but I loved shyt like this; sitting on a blanket while covered in another blanket watching the sun come up with my dude... to me shyt like this was dope as fuck. You gotta have a genuine connection with someone just to be able to sit in complete silence and still feel like y'all were saying everything; Tripp laid his head on my shoulder, silently smoking a blunt while looking up at the pink, dark blue, orange, and gray mixture. When I pulled up, we fucked, there was something about being in nature that was just.... I could be as loud as I wanted, we were far enough away where if anyone was to hear us they were probably doing the same thing we were doing. Tripp turned to me and kissed the side of my head before turning back to look up at the sky, I swear he was the funniest nigga I knew even when he wasn't high he be saying some off the wall shyt but once he smoked, he really goes there and I fuckin loved it. My thoughts drifted to Nazeer, last night when I found him in my house he looked so.... sad and while a part of me knew that I should've probably stayed with him, I knew Nazeer wouldn't talk unless he was ready, I definitely needed to check on him a little later but I wasn't ready for this moment to end.

"You know what I love most about you?" Tripp asked breaking the silence for the first time since announcing that he was cumming. "You got a good heart Day.... you're always thinking about helping others, even now... I can see it on your face you're worried about someone and you're thinking of how best to help them." Tripp said kissing me again.

"I've been told I was a selfish muthafucker a time or two.... mainly from family members who get pissed when I don't put them or their boyfriends on, or when I won't pay their rent.... but other than that I guess I am pretty selfless.... So tell me Thaddeus." Tripp winced and I started laughing. "What do you want, like you're so easy to make happy but I wanna do something that really leaves you speechless." I said looking over at him.

"I'm a simple man.... materialistic shyt doesn't offer me any type of pleasure. Do you want to make me happy? All you gotta do is keep taking this dick and occasionally providing it when the need arises.... I could also go for a breakfast Baconator from Wendys." Tripp said smiling. "Come on.... let's go grab something to eat, I gotta help Quran with some shyt and you look like you got some stuff you need to handle." Tripp said standing up and it was weird but hearing his but the sound of his dick smacking his legs as he walked over to our clothes was making me wanna fuck again. I watched as he bent down to pick up his shorts and he jumped back, looked down again, and started shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking over to him and seeing a big ass snake resting in his shorts.

"My keys are in my pocket." He said nervously. "I don't even want them damn shorts... I just need my keys. Man fuck it....." He said kicking the shorts and waiting. It took nearly an hour for the snake to finally move and Tripp being the 'not give a fuck' type, grabbed his keys and we walked back to our cars, he was wrapped in the blanket and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm trying to see you tonight.... come by my place, I got something special planned." I said rubbing his dick through the thin blanket. Truthfully I didn't have shyt planned but I had all day to come up with something and as we've just discussed, he wasn't difficult to please.

"Should I wear boxers, briefs, or let this big muthafucker hang free?" Tripp asked smiling. I gave him a look and he nodded with a smile on his face. "Call me if you need anything.... I'm serious Day, anything....." Tripp said kissing me.

"Aight bet...." I said kissing him with as much passion as he kissed me. "Take your ass straight home, I don't need my property out in these streets, I would fuck someone up if they stare too long. I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you too....." He said walking over to his car and hopping in the driver's seat. I watched as he pulled off, his house wasn't that far so I drove past to make sure and saw him standing on the porch getting cussed out by his sister. He saw me and smiled as I drove by and once I saw his sexy ass smile, I drove off to go check on Nazeer....