Quran 31

I needed something to do because this sitting around shyt was for the birds, everyone else was in school and now that Ishaan and Ishmael had gone back to Ohio and wouldn't be back until the summer, I was pretty much left alone until 5:30-3:30..... I wouldn't necessarily say I was alone, that nigga Beaux showed up randomly and we never talked so I might as well have been alone; I know there are some people who think I wasn't giving that nigga a chance but there was something about him...... Fuck I can't believe I was going to have to spend the entire weekend alone, Semaj and all his cousins were going on a fishing trip with James and Sonny, Jacobi had some business to take care of down in Miami, and Thaddeus had plans with De'Vaugh this weekend. Maybe I could hit up Torique and see if he wanted to go with me to Ohio, I knew his eyes was dying to see Poochie and I really wanted to see my baby sister and my mom.... I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 7:30..... FUCK I was already bored as fuck and needed something to do, that nigga Beaux should be arriving here around 8 and I really didn't feel like seeing this nigga, so I got up and unlocked the front door and went down to the gym to burn off some of this restless energy I had bouncing around my body. I had been in the gym for about three hours and I was finally starting to relax when I felt a cold chill go down my spine and I turned to see this dark-skinned dude standing in the doorway watching me with a greedy look in his eyes.

"Can I help you?" I asked grabbing a towel and walking over to him casually, little did this nigga know I was about to beat the fuck out of him because where I'm from you just don't walk into anyone's house without an invitation.

"My bad, the door was opened and I was looking for Jacobi... I have some papers that he needs to sign." The dude said holding up a manila. "My name is Eleazar Howell...." He said offering me his hand but I just stood there looking at it. "Me and Jacobi work together...." He said revealing the tattoo on his arm and it was all starting to come together now. "Anyways my bad about just walking in, but this was extremely important and it really couldn't wait...." Eleazar said reading my expression.

"Well, Cobi is in school and won't be home for a few more hours so you'll just have to come back or go up there." I said flexing my muscles a little bit and instead of intimidating him like I had hoped it seemed to have the opposite effect.

"You must be Cousin Quran.... I heard a lot about you from Jacobi, I gotta say, I was impressed at how you handled my dudes the night of the party. I was testing Jacobi's boy to make sure my boy wasn't surrounded by pussies and must admit that you definitely stood out....." Eleazar said his eyes drifting down a little. "Have you ever thought about doing some underground fighting? I host a couple of fight clubs a month and you could make some serious money..... you'd definitely be my TOP fighter." He said suggestively.

"I'm sorry... I'm just trying to figure out why you're still standing here. You said you had some papers for Cobi to sign, I told you he wasn't here, which at that point you should've either left the papers or took them to him to sign." I said looking into his eyes and he laughed.

"Straight to the point..... here." He said handing me the folder. "Tell Jacobi I'll be back a little later to get them." Eleazar said turning to walk off and I followed him up to the door and watched as he walked to his car, hopped in, and drove a little way down the road, once his car had vanished I was about to walk back inside when I noticed Beaux pulling up. I watched as he got a basket of clothes out the trunk and walked up the driveway.... whose car was this nigga using? Just a random thought I had to myself, I slammed the door behind me and started heading up the stairs to take a shower.

"You trying to fight?" Beaux asked when I walked into my bedroom and found him sitting on my bed. "You obviously aren't going to respect me until we throw hands..... you seem to have an issue with me and I'm not going to keep tiptoeing around here because of some one-sided beef." Beaux said.