De'Vaugh 11

I don't think y'all understand how badly I needed Tripp in my life, hell I didn't even know it myself until we started talking and sometimes when you find your soulmate... shyt just falls into place. I've never been big on destiny and all that shyt but it seems like once me and Tripp started rockin together, everything took off Scorpio got his first solo number one, his shyt went platinum, I started getting request from all over the country, he went number one again and my bank account exploded..... I'm not saying that Tripp is the sole reason everything took off for me but he was the piece I was missing. I stood in my penthouse looking out at the city of Atlanta... a city I fuckin loved and I was going to be sad to leave but I wanted to do some more traveling, I wanted to spend the next six or so months just seeing the world and not on no business type shyt either... just like enjoying different places, however, I wasn't leaving for a couple of months, not until Tripp graduated which gave me more time to plan and stack some more money. I turned towards the living room and looked at Tripp as he sat on the couch rolling a blunt.... he was just.... and the way he made me feel was just....

"Bruh, if you're going to stare at me.... at the very least you could have my dick in your mouth while you're doing it." Tripp said without looking up, I walked over to him and stood over him, Tripp didn't even react as he studied his blunt looking for imperfections. "Really shyt though, as my nigga you should already know I hate being asked if I want my dick sucked... you as my nigga should just do it, whenever you fell like it."

"Ain't nobody trying to suck ya little ass meat cuzz...." I said mushing his head and he placed the blunt and then tackled me to the floor. We spent the next ten minutes wrestling around and somewhere throughout the process we both ended up naked. "Aight bruh you win, get ya dick off my chest." I said as he pinned me to the ground.

"And yo dick is on my ass so wassup...." He said leaning down and kissing me, then jumping up, his duck smacking against his leg in the process. "You going to the studio tonight?" He asked looking around for his clothes but the way I was feeling right now... I wanted to fuck.

"Yeah probably.... why you staying here or are you going home?" I asked walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. "I would prefer it if you were here when I got back... or I can reschedule and we can just stay here all day." I said kissing his shoulder.

"Nah... I got shyt to do today and I'm not trying to be chasing you all around this damn penthouse, you know you got a habit of running from the dick." Tripp said turning towards me and I looked down at his dick, that shyt was far from little but yeah... a nigga runs ONCE and that shyt keeps getting thrown in ya face. "Forreal though, I got plans with Quran and Torique so I'll probably be out all night...."

"Damn it's like that?" I asked taking a step back and looking at him. "Here I am trying to spend time wit yo goofy ass and you're blowing me off." I said playfully.

"De'Vaugh... you know what it is with me, show me through actions you want me to stay and I'll stay, you can say it a million times that you wanna chill with me but unless you prove to me through your actions that you want me to stay... then I'm going out with my boys. So.... what are you going to....." His dick was in my mouth before he could finish.

I loved that about Tripp, he was all about action; if he was hungry he wouldn't keep hinting at it like some other people I knew, he'd just go get him something to eat instead of relying on me to do it. If he was horny he let me know, by pulling his dick out. His way of communication was different than any nigga I've been with in the past and it was refreshing. We finished around midnight, Tripp was in the shower rapping loudly and I couldn't help but laugh, he was one of those I don't give a fuck type dudes, he said what was on his mind, did what he wanted, and didn't give a fuck what people thought about him.