Semaj 3

Me and Quran sat on my balcony watching the sun come up, we were wrapped in a sheet and he kept kissing the back of my neck, last night was everything I needed... no parents, no cousins, no brother... just me and Quran. I turned and looked at him and he smiled, there was a different look in his eyes, the intensity of his gaze... the love we had for each other had grown over the last eight months, being in a long distance relationship forced us to communicate and learn to deal with being apart. But now the thought of him going back at the end of the summer.... I couldn't think like that it was April which meant we'd be spending the next five months together we could worry about him living when the time came. I turned around on his lap and looked at him, after the brief conversation by the pool we really didn't do much talking but now it was just us and I could see he had a lot on his mind and I wondered what Tripp had told him because I knew he said something given the look in Quran's eyes. Later right now I wanted to just be with him, we had all the time in the world for questions, I leaned in for a kiss but Quran stopped me, he looked down at my dick which was leaking precum and smiled; he took some on his finger and stuck it in his mouth then he allowed me to kiss him.

"I really fuckin missed you Semaj... like I know I saw you a month ago but that was only for a couple of days, now I'll be able to spend the entire spring and summer with you and that just...." Quran didn't finish, he just pulled me towards him and started kissing me.

"I missed you too." I said because that was literally all I could say. I can't explain it, but there was a shift in our relationship it had gone from a summer fling to something so intense that just the thought of being separated from him again made my heart hurt.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Quran asked wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Because I'm happy... like being away from you I don't know. I just feel like I really got to know you while we were apart and now seeing you... I think about all the conversations we had and it just makes me appreciate having you here." I said looking smiling.

"You must be Quran.... this isn't how I wanted to meet you but Semaj has a habit of trying to hide me whenever you come around." Joseph said from the door and I swear he better not start shyt with me this morning. "I guess he was afraid that I was going to slip up and mention something about that dark-skinned nigga he had up in here... all night.... with the door closed.... what was his name again Maj'.... oh yeah Beaux." Joseph said smiling and Quran's eyes narrowed.

"And you must me Joseph....." Quran said getting up and I could tell by the look in his eyes that something was about to happen. Quran didn't care that he was ass naked and his dick was hard as fuck as he approached my cousin. "I've been hearing all the shyt you've been saying and doing to Semaj... all the little slick ass comments and I'm only going to tell you this once... that shyt ends now because I don't play about my nigga." Quran said getting in Joseph's face.

"Ayy Semaj who does this clown think he....." Before Joseph could finish Quran's fist had connected with his jaw and Joseph folded like a lawn chair.

"Really Quran? You haven't been here twenty-four hours and you're already getting into some shyt." I said walking over to Joseph and nudging him with my toe. He was breathing which was a good sign but I knew when he recovered he was going to be pissed and more likely than not it was going to lead to another altercation between them.

"Who the fuck is Beaux?" Quran asked turning towards me and I could tell he was beyond pissed.

"Quran you know Beaux... well you know of him and you've even talked to him." I said and Quran continued to stare at me as if my answer wasn't good enough. "Beaux was a nigga that I was locked up with... we never did anything and there was nothing between us. That was my nigga, he used to be with me and Torique all the time when we were locked up. He got out we linked up and that was the night you called, he introduced himself and you talked to him for like five minutes." I said giving him the honest to god truth.