Luciano 25

I needed to get the fuck away from Sebastian because both him and Henny were about to get cussed the fuck out, not only had Sebastian cut me off completely but he decided to torture me by walking around in these tight ass compression shorts that literally showed everything I wanted and he even got Henny in on the pettiness. So to keep myself from committing murder in the first, I decided to head home and check on my dad since it's been about a week since I've actually set foot in the house. I know that may seem crazy but I was tired of seeing the endless stream of women traipsing in and out of the house, I was tired of accidentally walking in on him getting head, and I was beyond tired of catching him and one of them random hoes fuckin in the kitchen. For a split second I kinda missed Natalie because at least when he was with her, they had the decency to go to their bedroom... then again if I ever saw that woman I'd probably... no I would definitely kill her. As I walked up the driveway, Larenz stepped out followed by some long haired dark skinned nigga..... I'll say this much about my uncle, the nigga had taste because this nigga was fine as fuck and they way he grabbed Larenz and started kissing him told me everything I needed to know.

"I'll catch you later Major...." Larenz said smiling as the dude kissed him one more time before walking down to a pearl colored some type of car, I was too repressed and slightly hungover to try to figure out what he was driving but it looked expensive. "How was the party?" Larenz asked as I started to walk into the house but then I paused.

"Please don't tell me he has another.... friend in there." I said looking at my uncle who gave me 'that' look, I guess I wouldn't be here that long as I stepped inside. When I walked inside you'd think there was a fire or something with how fast my dad was moving, there were three large bags stacked up by the door and he was fiddling with his shirt.

"Sup, Lucci... can't talk, I left you some money on my desk, there's plenty of food for you and Larenz, and you got my cell if anything happens." He said moving past me in a flash and I was starting to get whiplash trying to keep up with him.

"Damn dad, slow down... can I at least have a conversation with you while you're not trying to imitate the roadrunner?" I asked as he slowed himself to a walk. "Where are you going?" I asked following him up the stairs.

"Fishing trip, we were supposed to leave an hour ago but I got sidetracked." He said as someone woman walked out of his room wearing the tattered remains of a dress and her weave was fucked up but she had a look of satisfaction on her face that caused me to roll my eyes. "Luciano, this is my friend Shelia... I mean Sheena..... I mean..... it doesn't matter I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of her."

"We met last night." The woman said smiling and I looked at her like she was crazy because this was my first time seeing her, then I caught the alcohol coming off of her and realized she could've been drunk. "Leo, you'll call me when you get back?" She asked and my dad nodded, there was an awkward moment where she looked like she was expecting a kiss but m dad just breezed past her and started walking down the stairs. "Well, it was nice meeting you.... again." She said before walking down the stairs and out the front door.

"Fishing.... who are you going fishing with and when did you start fishing?" I asked following my dad into his office and placing the stack of money he had for me into my pocket.

"Neji, Andre, and Dan...... I need to get away from the city for a while." My dad said and if the rumors I heard were true, I highly doubted there would be any fishing taking place. "You gotta excuse me, I was pretty fucked up last night so I'm all over the place." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Oh and my bad about last night.... I wasn't expecting you to be home... since you're barely ever here in the first place." He mumbled that last part.

"What are you talking about? I haven't been here in days and we haven't spoken since yesterday morning?" I asked wondering just how fucked up he was last night.