De'Vaugh 27

I sat in the studio trying my hardest not to jump in traffic, these girls were getting on my fuckin nerves and I was tired of hearing them argue, but their dad had paid a lot of money for this song and I wasn't trying to stop my blessing. I checked my phone and looked at the goofy ass picture Tripp had just sent me, even making a silly face I still found him to be sexy as fuck and I was on the verge of calling it a day because it was becoming clear that they weren't trying to work. Plus I wanted to check on Warpath Lucci, what that nigga Fiorello did was beyond foul and I didn't blame him one bit for being pissed; even though we weren't together anymore I was past all that shyt that went down.. honestly, I was kinda grateful because if it hadn't been for that situation me and Tripp wouldn't be together. I looked at the sisters who were now on their phones and I knew they were over our session for today, I motioned for them to come out the both and quickly regretted it because now I had lost the ability to mute their asses and all I heard was a bunch of screeching.

"Kierra I don't even know why you're talking to that dude... he's decent looking but his music is trash, if he can't even get his own career off the ground what makes you think he can do it for you." Either Tierra or Sierra said looking at their sister. "Look I'm just saying, he's a group artist, not a solo artist and that's just a cold hard fact." I sent Tripp a text with two words 'SAVE ME' because I was starting to get a headache.

"He understands the music industry and he has a lot of connections, he even told me he was going to let me be featured on this song he was working on... y'all should be happy because if one of us succeeds then all of us do besides I've already asked him to be my MANager." Kierra said as I tried not to laugh at the pic Tripp just sent me. "De'Vaugh, you know Omari right? Tell them he's a good artist, he used to write for Scorpio and the rest of them." Kierra said and I damn near choked on my spit.

"You're talking to Omari? That nigga didn't write shyt... and if that's the dude you're working with we may have to rethink our business relationship because I don't fuck with that nigga." I said as the door opened and Omari walked in. "Just in case that nigga didn't hear me, I don't fuck with you, so until that nigga is gone... consider our business concluded." I said remembering that I owed him an asswhoopin for that shyt he pulled at my mama's house.

"De'Vaugh you're still acting like a bitch, what you want an apology? I'm not going to apologize for trying to feed my family, I thought I was making the best move at the time and I can see now that it was the wrong move... I'm trying to fix the mistake you made and get all my boys back together. Babyface could use the money because obviously working with that nigga Devin isn't helping his career, and Scorpio may have a few hits but he's not international.... he'll never be a megastar without the group." Omari said and I checked his nose for any evidence of a white powdery substance because drugs had to be the reason for this delusion.

"Where's Zelle...." I asked quietly and Omari smirked, he could hehe all he wanted but.....

"Yeah, where is your cousin? I wanna talk to him." Slayer said and I could feel the cold chill that went down Omari's spine, that's how shook he was because everyone in the room could feel the temperature drop with that one quick sentence.

"If y'all are going to fight, take it outside... I can't have y'all fuckin up the studio." I said realizing that I needed to get my own studio with my own people because I was tired of anyone being able to roll up in here.

"We're not going to fight.... I just want an answer to my very reasonable question." Slayer said keeping his eye on Omari. "But you know what, now isn't the time or the place, right now we have other matters to discuss so if you don't mind I would like to speak to De'Vaugh in private." Slayer said looking at Omari.

"I was just coming to pick up my girl, DayDay we'll talk more later." Omari said wrapping his arm around Keirra's waist and walked out of the studio with her sisters right behind them. Once they were gone, Slayer sat down and looked at me, or rather through me because he seemed distracted and I knew it had everything to do with what happened with Lucci.