Jacobi 23

I'm going to get Quran and Semaj a bottom to share, not so much Semaj because he's still his usual, laidback self but Quran... yeah these last few days he's been entirely too damn angry... Granted I know he's dealing with a lot because of that shyt with Natalie, but him trying to take his anger out on Beaux was a bit excessive, I know why he's doing it.... he wants to make sure I don't go back to 'Old Jacobi' but I'm good.... Beaux is just a curious dude who likes to flirt. August was fine with it, I was fine with it, and Beaux's not complaining so even though I love my cousin, he needed to fall back. As we sat in my bedroom, I looked over at August... he just looked exhausted but he still managed to make it here for me and I loved him for that and I would never do anything to fuck up what we had going on. Clévon, Tripp, and Beaux were all cracking jokes, they were all high as fuck and seemed to be enjoying themselves but seeing them so happy made me wonder why I threw this party in the first place; hell I've spent more time in my room than I did down at the party and if I was being honest this party was for my boys more than me.......

"Ayy Cobi.... when are we having a REAL party?" Tripp asked breaking my concentration, I looked at him confused as fuck because this was a REAL party and if he didn't, believe me, he could check my bank account. "Nigga you know what I'm saying... a NO STRAIGHTS ALLOWED Party." Tripp said and that shyt sounded like a whole fuckin mess, I could hear the faint echos of all the fights that were going to take place.

"Man it's going to be a couple of weeks before I throw another party, everyone is expecting this big graduation extravaganza but....." I stopped midsentence as August stood up and walked over to me, he leaned down and looked into my eyes, all he did was smile and my mind was instantly changed. "Maybe I'll talk to my dad and see what we can come up with." I said as August returned to his seat.

"Well if you're throwing two different parties then I need to start looking for some exclusive shyt.... one formal and one freaky." Clévon said and just like that I was suddenly throwing two parties..... August drifted in and out of sleep and I figured it was best if we let him rest, so we all filed out of my room and I noticed Beaux going into his room.

"Ayy you good?" I asked following him inside, he seemed coo when we first got upstairs but now he seemed distant. Now I know people didn't understand our friendship, but the best way I could describe it was a parallel to Quran and Tripp.... they knew what the other was thinking, they openly flirted with each other and made sexually suggestive comments and yet no one seemed to have an issue with their friendship.

"Yeah, I'm coo..... I think I'm just about to call me a ride because your cousin really pissed me off and I'm not trying to fuck up your party. So in the interest of peace, I'ma head out.... I'll hit you up tomorrow though." Beaux said walking over to the corner and grabbing his bag. I knew he had to be really pissed if he was willing to go back to his house, especially since I knew how bad things were for him at home.

"Beaux you don't gotta go anywhere.... look I'm going to talk to Quran, just stay here." I said walking towards the door but he kept packing up his shyt. "Nigga stop packing." I said throwing a sock at him, he smiled but I could see that the liquor was starting to cloud his judgment. I walked downstairs and the party was still going on, next time I was going to rent out a venue because I knew cleaning this place up was going to be hell, I searched around from Quran but couldn't find his ass anywhere. "Ayy have you seen Quran anywhere?" I asked Ishmael and Ishaan who were talking with Wally.

"I think I just seen him walk out the front." Ishaan said while Ishmael and Wally kept... talkin. I nodded and walked towards the front, acknowledging everyone who wanted to talk to me and turning down at least twenty offers to dance. I walked out the front and there were more people out here, Thank God my house was in the cut and my nearest neighbors were way down the road. I looked around and saw Quran talking with Semaj's brother Loyalty and from the looks of it they were arguing.