Jacobi 6

I got back to my place, Quran and Semaj had gone somewhere to talk, so it was just me and Beaux, I knew that nigga either wanted to use my gym or he wanted to use my basketball court; either way, I had some business to handle, I had a party to set up and then there was this damn meeting that my dad was having over here. I left Beaux to his own devices as I walked into my office and started making some phone calls, I probably shouldn't have eaten so much food because I was starting to feel drowsy, maybe if I closed my eyes for just a few... nah I had to fight it because I knew if I took a nap I probably wouldn't be up until August got off work, even then I probably would've just gone back to sleep after he got his after work nut. I sent out a mass post about the party, I didn't put any details mainly because I would figure that out later but my main priority was this Black Rose meeting. I sat at my desk going through the list of things my 'uncles' would want, they all had personal requests and looking at the price tag on some of this stuff.... why the fuck were these niggas so damn expensive? I might as well get started.... three hours into my work there was a quiet knock on the door and Beaux walked in.

"Ayy you got some body wash or something?" Beaux said and let's just say I was suddenly wide awake. Beaux was wrapping a towel around his waist but I definitely caught a glimpse of his long, thick uncut dick. I wasn't an idiot, I had learned to read people and evaluate their actions; there were plenty of bathrooms in this house including a shower in the gym so the fact that Beaux decided to use the bathroom that connected my master bedroom to my office told me that he definitely wanted to see his dick....

"Yeah there is some in the cabinet... and I hope you plan on cleaning all the water up that you're dripping all over my floor." I said trying to keep my gaze above his neck, Beaux smiled before turning around and dropping his towel before closing the door. I think I handled that extremely well because younger me would've....... "Uncle Solomon, do you know that the Kobe Wagyu you had me order is $300 a pound?" I asked walking down the stairs.

"I know... you might wanna start looking for someone who knows how to cook it because we each prefer our steaks cooked differently, which reminds me, you should probably text everybody and see how they liked their steak. I'm busy I'll hit you up later." Uncle Solomon said hanging up, these niggas really treated me like an errand boy and that shyt humbled me real quick.

"Ayy you mind taking me to get my car, that muthafucker has had it for a week it should be fixed by now." Beaux said walking into the living room wearing some basketball shorts that were a little tight. "Nigga don't judge, I grabbed my little brother's shorts by mistake, I told him about putting his clothes with mine but that nigga didn't listen." Beaux had told me all about his sixteen year brother and if my math was correct that nigga was the embodiment of toxic masculinity.

"Yeah let me just change and then I'll take you to get your car." I said walking upstairs to take a quick shower. When I finished, I walked into my room to find Beaux sitting on my bed dribbling that basketball. "You're making yourself a little too comfortable in my house." I said smiling even though I was dead serious.

"Whatever Jacobi, you know you like having me here because I keep things entertaining.... where's August at? I've only met that nigga a few times, since I started coming around and it's been a few months, and don't tell me that nigga is always working." Beaux said dribbling the ball between his legs.

"He's not sometimes he's sleep, sometimes he's doing homework, sometimes he's at his house.... bro quit bouncing that damn ball." I said getting irritated and Beaux smirked before standing up and walking over to me. "Man back up..." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Or what?" He said pushing my shoulder and smiling. "Or what Jacobi?" Beaux said pushing my arm again, only this time I pushed his ass back and the next thing I knew we were wrestling around on the floor until finally, he had me on my stomach pinned to the ground. "Say Beaux you da champ!" Beaux said pushing me further into the ground.

"Beaux your dick is hard on my ass." I said and he loosened up his grip a little and I managed to push him off some and turn around but his weight was still on top of me and I really didn't have the strength to push him off. "Can you get up please?" I asked trying to fight the feeling of my dick getting hard.

"My bad bruh... just these shorts rubbing against my dick, that shyt felt good as fuck. I'm talking about the fabric not..... but I'm just fuckin wit cha....." Beaux said standing up and offering me his hand, as I got up the towel that somehow managed to stay on my waist slipped off and fell to the ground. Beaux stood there for a second before leaning down and picking the towel up.

"Yeah right Beaux you know damn well what you were doing." I said as he handed me the towel.

"Nigga I don't know what you're talmbout..." Beaux said smiling as once again he looked down as I wrapped the towel around my waist, let's be real we all know what was going through his mind. "I'll in the car...." He said looking at my dick again before walking out my room, I finished getting dressed and as I walked out my room someone was standing there with his arms crossed.

"Jacobi, you're my cousin and I love you.... so I'm saying this out of that love, don't fall for that niggas tricks." Quran said looking into my eyes.

"I'm not, I can see past the bullshyt... it was just a little harmless playing besides Beaux is straight." I said and Quran almost smiled. "Aight we both know that nigga is curious but so what? I'm committed to August and there's not Beaux, Trey Songz. Lil Baby, or Bad Bunny can do to change that." I said and Quran shook his head.

"Aight don't say I didn't warn you... I was here from the time he 'accidentally showed you his dick when he walked out the bathroom." Quran said and I stood there froze. "Yeah I saw everything, I got back not too long after y'all did because Semaj had to go handle something with his bro and I needed to smoke so I came out on the balcony... speaking of that I don't like that or balcony is connected." Quran said.

"Nigga that's the second biggest room in the house." I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Okay what if me and Semaj wanna come out here on night but you and August are already out here? That's going to be awkward as fuck." Quran said and I rolled my eyes.

"If you wanna change rooms go ahead but I haven't finished shopping.... anyways, I gotta take Beaux to pick up his car. Trust me Quran, I can see through the bullshyt and I'm tougher than you think, I won't let Beaux fuck up me and August's relationship." I said and Quran shrugged. "I'm serious I'm not thinking about that nigga." I said looking into his eyes.

"Coo... if you're not worried, are you going to tell August what happened?" Quran asked and I shook my head. "If there's nothing to worry about then I think you should tell him, I mean it looks mad suspect if you don't."

"Nah that'll just cause drama where there doesn't need to be any." I said walking past him, when I reached the bottom of the stairs everyone started to come into the house and bringing up the rear was August. "What are you doing off this early?" I asked checking my watch and he wasn't supposed to be off for another two hours.

"I'm working a double this weekend so they let me off the rest of the week." August said and I could tell he was about to pass out but I appreciated his job, his muscles were more toned and being out in the sun had made his skin look gold. "I'm probably about to take a shower and go to sleep." He said kissing me and I started to tell him about the party but he was already heading up the stairs.

"Aww these niggas wild'n..." Ishmael said laughing and I turned to see who he was talking about and it didn't even surprise me that Tripp and De'Vaugh were in the living room, Tripp was grippin De'Vaugh ass tightly before scooping him up in his arms... they were probably heading to the Boom Boom Room. "Ayy I wanna talk to you about this party." Ishmael said.

"We can talk when I get back...." I said walking past him mainly because I could see that Beaux was growing impatient. I walked out the door and I noticed three people standing at the edge of my driveway; Nazeer, Wally, and Larenz... who I didn't know was back in town. "Y'all good?" I asked walking down towards them.

"Yeah but we need to talk...." Nazeer said walking over to me. "I'll catch y'all niggas later." Nazeer said throwing up two fingers before getting in the back on my car, good because I needed to talk to Nazeer too mainly about what the fuck happened when he left Georgia and why he seemed to.... cold................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapter; De'Vaugh, Nazeer, or Lucci?