Semaj 33

I left at 10:30 last night because I couldn't do it..... I refused to sit in that room being tortured by his scent, haunted by his smile, abused by the memories we shared in there.... long story short... I WAS FUCKIN HORNY!!!!! I couldn't explain it, these past few weeks I've been having some of the craziest dreams and it was to the point where I was moaning in my sleep, a little fact that I was made aware of by my mom who had, and I quote 'you were humping your pillow in your sleep last night'.... I don't think I've spoken to her in three days since she said that and I've been actively avoiding her because that's some embarrassing shyt for your mom to see you doing. Quran Tait..... I don't know what the fuck kind of power he had over me but I didn't like it, but the scariest part was that I also knew I couldn't escape it. He just.... I stomped around my room, blasting music.... thankfully my parents had gone to work, and Joseph..... I don't know nor care where that nigga was, it gave me time to think. I wasn't going to school today because I didn't see any point, we weren't doing shyt and..... in the corner, was a shirt that I knew didn't belong to me, I walked over and picked it up and the memories of where this shirt was from caused me to want to go somewhere..... anywhere, but I had to get outta here. I quickly showered and got dressed, when I was about to get into my car, I was pushed up against the door, my hands cuffed behind my back and a pillowcase placed over my head.... I wasn't scared though, maybe because I knew who the person who was 'kidnapping' me was and I was kinda excited.

"Quran I......." Before I could finish his hand was covering my mouth, now I knew it was Quran because that damn cologne he was always wearing was permanently burned into my sense of smell.

"Don't say my fuckin name... just do what the fuck I tell you and we won't have any issues." He said in a deep voice and I almost laughed because Quran couldn't change his voice for shyt but I knew if I started laughing it would ruin the illusion. Quran forced me into the back of a car and sped off, there was a slight concern that if someone looked at the camera or saw what was happening this could turn out really bad for us. Thankfully we made it to the house without any incident, I'm guessing we had arrived because the car had stopped and I was being pulled from the backseat. "Move..." Quran said pushing my shoulder and even though I couldn't see shyt, I had been to Jacobi's house enough to know exactly where the stairs were.

"I don't...." Again the person stopped me from talking, pulling me back with their hand around my throat, it wasn't tight to the point that I couldn't breathe but he definitely had my attention.

"Shut... thee... fuck..... up...." He whispered in my ear before pulling me down the hall. "Get on your fuckin knees....." He commanded and I was nervous, aroused, and annoyed all at the same time. I did what I was told and waited, I could hear him moving around the room and a part of me wondered what he was doing. "Get up... go in the bathroom and put these on....." He said stuffing something in my hand. "Now I'm going to let your hands go.... if you try anything.... just don't.... because it's not going to end well for you. Leave the light off...." He said in a deep voice. Once my hands were free I felt my way to the bathroom and walked inside, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to take the pillowcase off my head but I couldn't see shyt anyways so I pulled it off and tried to make out what he had given me..... Oh, so it's that kind of day.

"Umm, what do you want me to do now?" I asked after putting on the jockstrap and moving towards the bathroom door.

"I want you to stop fuckin talking and come back in here....." He said in an annoyed tone, I placed the pillowcase over my head and walked back into the room. For the slightest space in time, the illusion was broken when Quran mumbled the word 'damn' but he quickly reverted back to his role by walking over to me and forced me to my knees, and placed me back in the handcuffs. "Now I'm about to take this off your head.... you make any sound whatsoever then you'll get punished, do you understand?" He asked grabbing the pillowcase and forcing my head back and I nodded.