August 53

Honestly, y'all should've picked someone else because I really didn't have shyt going on, Jacobi and Quran were going to Eleazar's for dinner, Lucci was chillin with Slayer, Scorpio had better insight into what was going on with Nazeer, Loyalty had that business trip, and then there was Tripp... he could literally be doing anything. I was just... chillin at Jacobi's with nothing to do but what for them to get back. Jacobi was upstairs getting ready and I was sitting in the living room trying to find something to watch on one of the fiddy-leben streaming services that Jacobi had but nothing really caught my attention. I was honestly thinking about taking my ass home but I really didn't want to be around my dad and with my older brothers officially moved out, it just didn't feel like home anymore. The front door opened and a few seconds later Semaj and Quran walked in... the way they were looking at each other was disturbing like... imagine seeing two people who were trying to hide the fact that they just fucked... that's what it was like watching Semaj and Quran, with a small kiss that turned into them damn near fuckin in the middle of the living room, Quran finally broke it off and ran upstairs to get ready for that dinner at Eleazar's house.

"I'm surprised your ass ain't working." Semaj said sitting on the couch next to me. "What's on the agenda for tonight? I refuse to sit in the house and do nothing... so I say we go out and have a night out." Semaj said, I loved my cousin but these moods he gets in after a session were annoying as fuck... this dude was glowing and shyt, smiling ear to ear, just sickening... Then again I really couldn't say anything because I was the same.

"I don't know, maybe we should go talk to Clévon and see what the fuck he was thinking... My dad heard about that little incident he's fuckin pissed... Then again...." I said pausing to choose my words correctly because I wasn't trying to start an argument. "Maybe... maybe you should've talked to Clévon before going to your mom." I said.

"I thought it would've been rude to interrupt them midstroke." Semaj said shrugging. "I'm not that tactless... my mom, however, you know she doesn't give a fuck. At first I was shocked but by the time I got downstairs, what happened set in and I got pissed... but Clévon knows better, if it was someone I knew I wouldn't have had an issue with it... My problem was him bringing strange niggas into my house." Semaj said.

"I get that... but you still should've said something to him before running to your mom." I said trying to see both sides. "Look I just don't want y'all beefin, especially with summer coming up... I just want peace and qu...." I was cut off by the sound of Jacobi yelling at someone on the phone.

"OH MY FUCKIN GOD IT CAN'T BE THAT DIFFICULT TO FIND SHRIMP! WE'RE IN THE FUCKIN SOUTH SO HOW CAN THERE BE A SHRIMP SHORTAGE!!!" Jacobi yelled. He was going to give himself a heart attack before he was twenty with all the stress he was placing on himself, I got up and walked over to him. Slowly I pulled the phone away from his ear while looking into his eyes. "You're right... I'm good." Jacobi said taking a deep breath before placing the phone by his ear again. "I'm going to call back in twelve hours and you better have good news for me...." Jacobi said hanging.

"You need to watch how you talk to people Cobi." I advised. "We talked about this and you come across as unlikeable when you talk to be like you're better than them.. There's a way to get you point across without yelling and all that other shyt." I said walking a thin line, I didn't want him to think I was scolding him but I wanted to get my point across.

"I hear you August... it's just I hate stupidity. It's like one thing on top of another, it really doesn't help that I think that bitch is purposely trying to sabotage me so she can come in and save the day and look good for my dad.. I really think she's trying to suck that nigga's dick or something." Jacobi said.

"Relax, take everything one step at a time so you don't get overwhelmed... focus on this dinner and nothing else." I said and Jacobi nodded. "And then when you get back... I want you to focus on me and me alone...." I whispered causing a smile to spread across his face.