August 29

My entire body hurt as I climbed the stairs to me my bedroom, all I wanted to do was take a shower and go the fuck to sleep but I knew I couldn't because I still had homework to finish. It should honestly be illegal to give seniors homework in the last few weeks of school, hell most of the grades were already in and they knew that seniors were already stressing about graduation, prom, college, work, relationships, and life... yet they got this sick pleasure from adding to that stress by giving out pointless homework. As much as I complained I still sat my ass at my desk and pulled out my books and started studying.... if y'all would've seen my notebooks y'all would get a sense of how obsessed I was with Jacobi, in the corners of damn near every page were the initials AC + JW, I fuckin loved that dude and I knew he was the reason I was pushing myself so hard, I thought it over and I knew college wasn't the route I wanted to take, while everyone else would be in class I knew I didn't have the focus to do this shyt for four more years. That's why I got this job, sure it wasn't nothing long-term but it was something to keep me busy and an opportunity to stack some money as well as build a skill, I honestly wanted to be an architect and I know I just complained about not wanting to go to school, but there were other ways to reach that goal............... My eyes were getting heavy, my pencil hovered over the paper, not having written a single word I decided to take a quick little nap and start in like an hour.

"Ayy wake up...." Someone said shaking me out of a very intense dream, so intense that... "August wake your ass up man, come get some food." My big brother Aries said shaking me some more, I was in my bed, not remembering how I got here in the first place but I couldn't worry about that now I had other things I needed to attend to.

"Uhh what time is it?" I asked rolling over and seeing that it was almost noon. I shot out of bed and started running around my room looking for my clothes. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.... I'm late for school." I said searching for all my shyt.

"August, calm down.... dad said that you weren't going today. You've been working entirely too hard and you need a day to rest and relax, so look take a shower and clean that nut off your legs and come and get something to eat..... I'll be down in the kitchen." Aries said and I was about to ask him why he was looking at my dick in the first place but when I looked down it was kinda hard to miss.... yeah that dream was...... After taking a long shower, I walked into the dining room where my big brother Ahmad was sitting at the table writing in a notebook.

"Ayy we called your boss and told him you were taking the rest of the week off." Ahmad said smiling at the flicker of irritation that was on my face. "What you mad? August look at yourself, you look like you're about to drop dead any second.... why are you pushing yourself this damn hard?" Ahmad asked looking at me.

"I like my job, what's wrong with that?" I asked sitting at the table as Aries brought me a plate of food; a massive sub with at least five different kinds of meat, cheese dripping off the sides, and an ungodly amount of toppings... I ate that shyt in like two minutes.

"Damn, slow down it's not going anywhere.... so what are you going to do with this free time? I would hope you would want to spend this time with your brothers but given the fact that you were moaning in your sleep... like you were loud as fuck we could hear you all the way downstairs kinda loud... I'm guessing you wanna go see Jacobi." Aries asked laughing, while I blushed with embarrassment.

"Ayy it happens to the best of us... but I really think you should go see your dude, you'll have plenty of time to hang out with us this weekend." Ahmad said smiling deviously. "What dad didn't tell you? He and Uncle James taking all of us and by all of us I mean; me, Aries, you, Semaj, Clévon, and Joseph fishing." Ahmad said and I just knew this was going to be a shyt show, four out of the five I was coo with but one.... I already knew he was going to be talking shyt.