Nazeer 8

At first glance you'd assume nothing was different about Natalie Baxter, she still had that air about her that she was 'that bitch', she still wore thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, she still dressed like the CEO of her own company, and she still had that cold smile like she would slit your throat and watch as you bled out. But I knew better, her hair wasn't as black, slowly turning an ashen gray, her eyes were as full of confidence as they normally were, she looked like a cornered animal ready to fight for her life to escape. I had studied my mom's moves and I knew that she... like most animals were most dangerous when cornered, I had to approach this situation carefully, I couldn't allow her to bait me but I also had to take Wally into consideration considering that he had just as much of a reason to hate her as I did. And there was nothing in me but hate... I felt no love for the woman who tried to kill me, my dad, Wally... pretty much everyone I cared about, she brought this on herself and if I had things my way, she wouldn't even be going to prison she'd be on the express train to hell but she had information that was valuable to the government and more importantly, valuable to me.

"I didn't think you'd have the balls to show up." Natalie said smiling and I smiled right back at her. "Last time we saw each other you had the gun pointed at me after you knocked it out of my hand, too bad your little bitch ass couldn't pull the trigger. It breaks my heart seeing how much you've turned into your father... he's weak too."

"Now why would I kill you Natalie, then I really would be just like you. I can't kill my mother in cold blood, that's not me... I'm going to take a different route which is to break you down to the point that you have nothing... you've lost me, you lost my dad, you lost Leonardo, you lost Lucci, and you're losing your company." I said looking into her eyes and for a second she looked scared.

"I bet your bitch ass dad is outside, you always needed him to support you... whenever you'd get in trouble you'd run to him for protection. I should've known then you'd turn out just like his loose ass." Natalie said and insults against my dad wouldn't work on me.

"Actually he's not outside... last time I talked to him he was laid up with Andre, Leonardo, and Dan... they had so much fun in Cape Town that they wanted to have another performance this time without you being there to watch, they said they were holding back last time but now..." I said and the vein in her forehead start pulsing. "But I didn't come here to talk about my dad's sex life... that's gross. Wally wanted to talk to you about a few things." I said turning to Wally who was staring at Natalie as if he wanted to kill her.

"When you and my dad were plotting to kill me, my sisters, and my mom.... my dad had emptied out all the accounts and brought the money to you... I wanna know what you did with the money that he stole from my family." Wally asked, his hands shaking.

"I spent it on coke and hookers... sorry I meant HE spent it on coke and hookers, you know your dad had issues. Honestly, death was his best bet since he had one foot in the grave already... So I did your mom a favor, now she can return to the ghetto and collect food stamps, I know that's her lifes ambition. Or maybe she can pimp out your sisters, I can put her in contact with some hood dudes who love breaking in new little whores." Natalie said and I could see Wally getting worked up, so I motioned to the guard to have Wally removed. "Awww Lil' Wally can't take the heat... I'll say this though, you look a lot better than your dad, I just hope your dick is bigger than his." Natalie said and Wally turned around but the guard was already taking him out of the room.

"Thank you...." I said catching her off guard. "Because of your stupidity and arrogance, your company is being sold... and since you write it into the company policies that should anything happen to you and you are removed as CEO then all the severance you would receive goes to you unless you are incapacitated or incarcerated which meant that all the money you were set to receive goes to me..... you next of kin." I said and Natalie sat there thinking and then it dawned on her and her eyes burned with anger. "Oh before I go, I'll be back in a few weeks so we can talk but Quran knows what you did.... and he's a different breed than Lucci, you better pray these rich white men you're selling out get to you before he does." I whispered before walking out of the room leaving her stuck.

"How'd it go?" My dad asked as I walked out in the intense sun, he was watching Wally and while De'Vaugh was leaning against the hood of my car, talking on the phone with his hand on his dick (if he tried touching me I was going to beat his ass). I turned to my dad and smiled, he smiled back knowing that it went well.

"You know how my mom is... she thinks she the smartest in the room and I'll allow her to keep thinking that. It's strange because she taught me to never underestimate my opponent and she's doing exactly that... Natalie is still under the impression that I'm some naive kid but I'm not... not anymore." I said looking into my dad's eyes.

"Natalie still has some tricks up her sleeve so be on guard, but for the time being I want you to keep these weekly meetings with her going, just to see what she's willing to tell you." My dad said and I nodded. "Aight I gotta go meet with some lawyers.... is there anything you want me to tell them?" He asked and I thought about it for a second.

"Yeah make sure Wally gets a cut of the money... he was hurt by Natalie as well and I want to make sure they're taken care of." I said and I've never seen my dad look at me with so much pride before, he pulled me into a hug and walked off leaving me with Wally and De'Vaugh. "How are you feeling Wally? I know what couldn't have been easy for you." I said looking at him.

"I want that bitch dead...." Wally said and with that he got in the car and because texting on his phone. After dropping Wally off at home, I was riding around with De'Vaugh and he was telling me about how he and Tripp ended up together and the more he talked the madder I got....

"Really on my fuckin bed?" I asked ready to swing on his punk ass.

"Look it wasn't intentional... we were just over there chillin one day, y'know doing some lawn work and I was smelling a little musty so I decided to take a shower. Your bathroom was the best in the house so while I was in there... Tripp joined me and well...." De'Vaugh said and there was literally nothing he could say that would make it okay for him to fuck in my bed. "We fuck every Naz... hell one time we were fuckin the car while a parade was going on and police were everywhere..." De'Vaugh said smiling.

"I hope your dick falls off.... and where am I taking you? Back to Jacobi's?" I asked and De'Vaugh shook his head.

"Nah drop me off at the studio, Tripp is going to swing by later and pick me up... it's date night so I probably won't be there too long. Are you planning on seeing Scorpio?" De'Vaugh asked and I nodded. "I'm glad you're back because it's like he'll be miserable, then he be good when he knew he was about to see you, then he'd come back in a good mood, just to be miserable a week later... so now that you're back hopefully now he'll stay happy."

"Yeah, me and Scorpio have a lot of catching up to do, I've seen him like twice since I've been back and we haven't really had the opportunity to just sit down and really talk." I said thinking of all the different 'conversations' I wanted to have with Scorpio. "So yeah I might be off the grind for a couple of days just so I can spend some time with my dude.... which means don't fuckin call him at all." I said looking at my big cousin.

"So... what you're saying is, you'll be at Scorpio's for a few days.... and your house will be empty?" De'Vaugh said and I was glad he said that shyt because it just reminded me of something.

"Gimme my key...." I said and De'Vaugh acted like he was going to keep it but thought better of it once he saw that I wasn't playing with him.

"You gotta go see Dex.... he's lowkey pissed that you haven't been to see him yet and he definitely needs someone to lift his spirits." De'Vaugh said and I knew I had to go see my big cousin, after blowing his knee out during this last football season he's been kinda depressed.

"I'll stop by later this week...." I said pulling up to the studio and letting De'Vaugh out. Now that I was done with business for the day, all that was left to do was to go get my other key from Tripp and go see my dude. When I got to Jacobi's house, they were all standing in the street watching something and I was confused at first until I saw Quran walk into the middle of the street with his shirt off followed by some light skinned nigga I had never seen before, I pulled up just as the were squaring up and in the time it took for me to turn my car off the dude was falling to the ground and Semaj was pulling Quran away.

"Bruh these niggas are going to fight every time they see each other." Jacobi said shaking his head and I really hoped they didn't spend the entire summer fighting because there were much bigger threats that we all needed to be worried about.............

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Who should get the next two chapters; De'Vaugh or Luciano?