Chapter 16: The kill shot

* Everything is the same in mockingjay. But when they split. Peeta goes with Gale and Katniss goes by herself. And of course Katniss and Peetas places are switched.

Peetas Prov:

I walk with Gale along the streets of the Capitol.

Mostly Capitol citizens, with their children surround us. It seems like everyone is going to the Presidents Mansion.

Everything is gloom and dreay. Much different since the being of the Quell.

All of Squad 451 is disguised as Capitol citizens.

I look ridiculous. I'm covered in make up from head to toe and I'm layered in cloth of many prints and patterns.

My eyes wander everywhere, in search for Katniss. But I can't find her.

I hear a dreadful scream. And I start to panic.

I look ahead and see Coin with an arrow threw her chest. Dead. Then Snow on the ground. Dead.

All I could think of is Katniss. Where is she? Why. did she not follow the plan?

Suddenly I hear a burst of thunder and with that I'm out .

_---------------------------------------------------------_

Sorry guys. I know this is really short. Tomorrow I'll try to write some more and in the future try to right longer chapters. But to hope you enjoy the cliff hanger.

-Amber.