Chapter 10: Answers

Recently in Peetas Prov:
I walk among the rubble and I then I see something. I suddenly collapse to the ground. If they're here. Where is she?

Peetas Prov:

There lies Johanna and Annie. I suddenly collapse to the the ground and burst into tears. He purposely brought them here and not her. He trying to kill two birds with one stone. Hes punishing her because of my action. Snow must fie for what he is doing to me. He's a monster.

Both of them don't look badly bruised or show any sign of mental or physical injuries.

I scream for Finnick and Haymitch to come.

Haymitch is the first to arrive. Then Finnick.

I see finnick run towards Annie. He hugs her. Then grabs her hand gently and starts to mubble something. He starts to cry.

Seeing them makes me want to cry more. Seeing them makes me want to be with Katniss. It tears. My heart. I keep screaming. This shouldn't be like this. Katniss needs to come home.

I see Haymitch mouth something .Nurses come to the scene and drag Johanna and Annie away .

I see Finnck fighting his way towards Annie. But once he's free he gets sedated. Then I feel a needle poke my skin. Then I black out.

Katniss Prov:

I can barely move.

They werent worth a bullet to him. It wasnt worth killing them. He succeeded in breaking their love ones. Snow took them home. He didn't need them anymore. He got some of the information he wanted.

He left me here.

Left me on the cold hard cement ground, to bleed to death. To die.

Death right now seems like the best place to be. A place where one wouldn't suffer anymore. And one that could basically live in an afterlife, away from all problems.

For now I repeat

"My name is Katniss Everdeen. I'm 17 years old. I survived the 74th and 75th Hunger Games. I was taken by the Capitol. I was their weapon. Peeta is a mutt and with the rebels. Snow has beaten me and change me. He broke me. I don't know what's real anymore. Snow left me in a cell to die. And death right now seems like the best option."

Peetas prov:

I awake in bright white room. Wirers are attached to my arm. I instantly recognize this place as the hospital.

I see Prim peered through the window. She smiles. Then walks in.

As Pirm checks the medical equipment next to me. She asks me how I'm doing. I tell I'm all right.

And them I ask her when I can leave. She says I can leave anytime. I tell her I want to leave now. She's says okay.

She quickly begins to pull out multiple wirers from my arm. After a while,and when everything is unplugged, she helps me out the bed.

And I'm off to talk with Johanna.

When I arrive at her hospital room. I see her staring at me. Im guessing that means you can come in.

I walk into her room. And sit down in the chair located next to her bed. The room is filed with beeping noises for a while. Untill I decided to speak up.

"What did they do to her. What did they do to break her? " I say . Johanna replies "I remember them dragging her out of her cell.they were taking her some where.And every time they brought her back. She was covered in blood. You couldn't even tell she was Katniss. And when I tried to talk to her she looked at me and screamed ungodly words and names at me. And mostly every night she woke up screaming. I didn't know if it was pain or it was caused by her nightmares. But the last time I saw her before Snow knocked Annie and I out. I looked at her to see if she was okay, her eyes where filled with terror and they where not her normal eye color. They where black. Darker then Darkness. At the point I thought she was a goner. As sleep took me, I knew if we ever saved her, she wouldn't be the same."

I was in tears. I couldn't believe that. All I know is that I need to save Katniss. And I need to bring her home.