Chapter 2: Nightmares and Screams

Peeta's prov:
Dream:

I walk down to the cafeteria and it appears the Capitol is  doing another interview with someone
. President Snow. They start talking about the war and the victors of the 75th Hunger games. On the screen behind Katniss appears. She isn't moving nor breathing. Shes brusied. Scars and blood run down her face. Then I hear, Snow declaring that the mockingjay is dead. Gone forever. I brake out into a scream and run out the cafeteria. (Dream over)

I wake screaming. Hoping that Katniss will come in room any second. But that never happens. I look at my alarm clock. It reads 2:47am. Looks like I'm not going back to sleep, so I got out of bed and walked out my room .

I wonder around the halls of 13. My thoughts are scattered everywhere. Is Katniss really dead? Is Snow tourtering her?

I find myself starring through the window of Command. Looks like Plutarch is up editing another promo with coin. I realize its the one where I went to 12. Where I walked around the rubble. Where I sat on the remains of my familys bakery, morning over the lost of my family. Bring Prim Buttercup.

I start to tear up. If only Katniss was here. She will be proud of me. For everything I've done. Mostly care for prim.............

Katniss prov:

Another painful day. Another painful night. Beatings have replaced my days of sitting in my cell.

Peacekeepers drag my bloddy and beaten body out of my cell. I catch a glimpse of Johanna and Annie before the slam the door to the cells in my face. The Peacekeeper explains that Snow has something new today. A new thing to try on me.

I get dragged into a different room. A room I've never been in here at the Capitol. Its filled with neddles and different colored liquids in beakers and test tubes.

Snow stands by a chair. The chair appears to have wires and such things connected to it. The gaurd pushes me towards the chair. And straps me down. All I could think of is this is going to be painful.

Snow begins to speak. "Well hello Ms. Everdeen, it appears that we have some changing to do." In my mind I question what's there to change. And there is one thing. That I don't want to loose. Peeta.

Snow attaches some wires to my forehead and pricks a needle into my neck. I quickly fade from reality.

I'm in the arena from my first games. Im on the tree where the Careers and Peeta camped out below me. Then I see Rue. She signaled me to saw off the branch with the Tracker Jackers. I take the knife my my back pack and quickly get to sawing. Then ploop the nest falls on the Careers And Peetas camp and they go running. But Glimmer doesn't make it. I get stinged a couple times and the hallucations start coming. Then Peeta comes. Instead of warning me the careers are coming he runs past me. Leaving me to Careers To die.

Once I fade back in reality I realize that Peeta tried to kill me. He almost made me loose my life. I start to scream. Snow whispers somthing I can barely make out . " I think it worked"

Another chapter! All rights reserved to Suzanne Collins! Don't forgot to vote and comment.

-Amber .

New!! Hi guys I fixed a few errors!