Chapter 17: I Am in Misery.

Peetas Prov:

Its been 2 months. 2 months since I've seen her.2 months since she killed Coin and Snow. 2 months since poor Prim was blown to bits.

Prim. She was sent to help, to help make an effort to save innocent lives that were captured by Snow.

Poor Prim. She was too young and too gentle. I couldn't save her, even if I tried. Tears pour out of my eyes. I don't just cry form Prim, but for Katniss too. I broke Katniss's promise. I broke it and she's going to hate me. Forever.

Who knows where and what happened to Katniss. Who knows if she's safe or in harms way?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My days are most spent in my bed, crying over everyone I've lost and hurt. Normally I just get out of bed to write letters.

Everyday,since I've cone back to 12 I've written a letter to Katniss. I've written about how things are hear and how I won't eat anything or drink anything untill I know she's safe.

I also wrote about the time I locked myself inside my house and how Haymitch was banging on the door and insisted to let him in.

I also write about Prim and how she left this world. I thought Katniss needs to know.

But you know what I don't have the guts to mail then. I just place them in a box above the fireplace.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make it as long as I possibly could.