Chapter 19: A mysterious note

Peetas Prov:

By now the box above the fire place, is almost full. Every single letter in that box, describes one of my endless nightmares and about how much 12 has changed. From the physical aspects and part of me mentally.

I haven't been doing much of anything lately.

The only things I've been doing our writing and drawing. I most draw portraits. Of whom you may ask? Katniss. I drew one this morning of her from the last time I saw her. Her wondering away from me, in the streets of the Capitol.

She was wrapped around in a sunset orange cloak and her bangs fell gently across her forehead.  She looked beautiful.

The thought of my favorite color reminds me of the train ride for the victory tour.

And during the Quell. I remember that moment quite well.  We've both made it out from the sector filled with Muts. That word brings chills to my spine.  But I remember,dragging the morphling out who saved my life and telling her to look at the sunset.

In fact the sunset that night was one of the most beautiful things I've ever saw. Besides Katniss.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I decided that today, i should at least leave my piles of blankets and pillows.

I carefully walk down each step of the stairs, and enter the bottom level that is filed with trash and garbage.

I suddenly hear a knock on the door. Then something slides through the bottom of the door.

I quickly walk up and pick up up this object.
I read the envelope. And I'm shocked to see who it's from.

I run a butter knife through the seal and read the piece of paper.

Dear Peeta,

I know that your probably been wondering about me. Thinking if I died or even killed myself.

But they got to me before I could even think about  killing myself

The doctors here, at the Capitol told me writing a letter would help me with my recovery.

The doctors say, I'm okay and kinda better. Buty flash backs still come constantly.

I have to keep these short. But I might come home soon.

- Katniss.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this has taken me soooooo long. Its spring break!!!!!! So I might have another chapter up soon!!!! So comment what you think!!!!!!! And vote!!

        - Amber