Chapter 11: A plan?

Katniss Prov:

Blood trickles down my face. I gasp for air.

Pain runs through my chest.

Another beating. And it's all Peetas fault.

I lay in a ball, in the corner of my cell. I've just noticed the walls are covered in blood. My blood.

I think,Snow purposely left it there. For a reminder of my defiance. A reminder of my actions, against the Capitol.

I have this feeling in my gut. That's something is going to happen. But I don't know if its good or bad.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Peetas Prov:

I await in Command, waiting for answers about a plan to rescue Katniss.

I nervously tap my fingers in the stainless steel table. What if Coin rejects? What if she says yes?

My mind is filled with many possibilities. All could go wrong or all could go well.

My thoughts are interrupted but the anthem of the Capitol. This only means one thing. An interview. Will Katniss be in it? Or will it jut be a citizen or someone?

I see Ceaser appear on screen. He declares there is a special guest tonight. I think to myself, it has to be Katniss. And if it isn't she might be dead. Lost forever.

I cover my ears. And look way Not wanting to known the person. I can't loose her. I just can't.

It has to be her. It just has to.

After a minute I look at the screen, dazed. No.... It can't be. This shouldn't be happening. She needs to be alive. She just has too.

I run out of the room screaming. It looks like a caused a commotion. But I don't care anymore.

She might be gone and its all my fault. It should be me in the Capitol. I should be in her place.

I've failed, protecting her. Everything is fault. I should eaten those frickin berries in the 74th hunger games.Everything would've been better off without me. Everyone.

Gale's Prov:
Snow. He's supposedly the guest of honor. That monster. He's completely destroyed everything. That belongs to the the people of Pamen. And the districts. He's tooken mostly everything, from me.

I  see Peeta run out of Command screaming and crying.

I zone out and begin to think.  I can't bare seeing Peeta, so miserable. I know he's basiclly stole the love of my life. But he makes Katniss happy. Before the games she never smiled. When she came home with him she was happy.  But after her first games I could never comfort her. Because I didn't go threw what she did.

I catch the end of the interview.  I hear snow mention something about Katniss. My heart skips a beat. Is she gone? He declares she won't be with us in a couple days. I let a breathe. She's not dead. But she's almost dead.

I decided to speak up. I mention we need a plan to save Katniss immediately and we need to act fast. 

Coin agrees. We leave in a few days.

Another chapter! Whoooo!!! There is a plan to save Katniss! I promise she wont die!!! Thaks for more than 400+ reads. School is canceled tomorrow for me! So I might update again tomorrow!
All rights to Suzanne Collins!
  -Amber