Chapter 8: I am a monster

Look where  i found my  story!

Katniss Prov:

I run off the stage as fast as I can. Alarms goes off and red lights flash everywhere.

I run into a hallway and slide down a wall. Placing myself in a sitting position. I know somebody will be hear in a couple minutes to drag me back to my cell. Tears just start to pore from my eyes.

  I can't believe I just said that or mummbled it. Maybe its for a good thing. Maybe for Prim, my Mother or Gale. If they are even alive. But its also it's a bad thing .I just might of saved  those mutts.

I start to hyperventilate. Memories being to flash through my brain . The bread in the rain . Wait what bread. I can't think straight .  my thoughts are everywhere. Flash backs and Terrible nightmares flood my mind .My mind is confused what's real and what's not. But deep down  inside myself i know Peeta is a mutt

Am I really Katniss? Is that even my name? Am I a victor? Did I really survive the games?

All I know is that I can't hold on anymore. I'm too broken.  And I'll never be the same. And I can't take much more. I already lost. Ive lost more than my freedom. I've lost everything. I've lost me. Myself. I am a monster created by the Capitol.

----------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later I'm ruffly grabbed by multiple Peace Keepers. Who cares what they do to me. I'm nothing. I'm don't care anymore.

All  know is that I'm going to get tortured even more tonight. And that means I can finally give up and get away from this terrible place. I could be set free,from all my troubles.

Then I black out.

Peetas Prov

As soon as the interview ends. I sprint my way down to Coins office.

I'm out off breathe as I reach her door.

As I run in. I realize she next to a huge controlled panel. She tells me to get to the bunkers now. Coin then makes an announcement that everyone needs to make their way down to the bunkers. Its seems she got the message from katniss.

I immediately think of Prim . Before Coin could say another word, I'm out running towards Prim's and Mrs Everdeen's compartment.

I arrive at the door and see that Prim is there. She has a worried expression on her face. I see she has ButterCup in her arms. So I run to her and gather her and ButerCup and run towards the bunker.

Let's hope Mrs. Everdeen is there.

Katniss Prov:

I'm back into my cell. Who knows how long ive been passed out. I move slightly.

And pain runs through my body.  Everything is blurry and sounds muffled. I can lightly hear Johanna screaming something.

Its sounds like : what did you do to her!

You guys are monsters!

She fighting. She's fighting back.

Hey guys! I hope you had an amazing Christmas!
Anyway I'm so close to 200 reads!
So keep reading. Vote for my story and please add it to you library!

All rights to Suzanne Collins!

-Amber