Chapter 7: Are you sure your not gone?

Peetas Prov:

She sits on a chair next to Ceaser. Like her last interview she covered in brusies and scraps. But they are worst then before.

I quickly place my hands over Prims eyes so she wouldn't have to see what the Capitols has done to her Sister.  Prim shouldn't have to see her sister go through such terrible things.  Prim is too young and too delicate.

Its appears her eyebrows arent the only part of her body caked with a deep maroon color. Which I'm guessing is dried up blood. The hair of her head looks burned and cut. She appears thin, thin as a toothpick. You could see her ribs poping out. Probably from the lack of food.

I think to myself what a crime its is that Snow didn't allow a styling team to cover her up in makeup . And also to torcher her.

Ceased starts out by asking her about her time in the Capitol since after the 75th Hunger Games.

She doesn't respond. She just sits there staring at the camera.

Ceaser asks what's wrong. Katniss just barely whispers somthing. But reading her lips it looks like she said something about bombs. Bombs coming towards 13.

Then she runs off stage.

I think to myself this is a warning. I must get Prim, Katniss's Mother and even Gale to the bunkers. I have to help them for Katniss's sake. If she was wasn't broken she would want them safe.

Hey guys! Happy Christmas Eve
And Merry Christmas! Also I will try to make the next few chapters long!

All rights to Suszane Collins!

-Amber