Chapter 15: Here we come

Gale Prov:

Its been 5 days since we rescued Katniss. 4 days since I last visited her.

That visit was brutal. She just screamed at me. I couldn't make out anything she was saying. But I bet, it was things I wouldn't want to hear anyway.

All I know is that I've losty best friend.

Peetas prov:

5 days have past since I've talk to her. 5 days since she attacked me. My voice has come back slowly. It still hurts whenever I speak. But the worst part, is that you can see with her fingers gripped on my neck. Each finger caused a brusie.

I've only seen her at lunch and during training. She's coming with us when we departure to the Capitol tommorow morning.

She seems less violent now. Haymitch gives me updates everyday. Yesterday he told me they got her to stop calling me a mutt. But only for a very short time. But he also told me she doesn't hate Prim or Gale anymore.

I wish she could just remember me, all the good memories we had together besides the games and the killings. I hope she comes back to me.

--------------------------_---------------------------

We've come open with a complicated plan to bring down snow. We all decided we will disguise our self like Capitol citizens and head are way towards his mansion. And then when he's making his speach Katniss would make the kill shot.

Sorry its short. I'm trying to make the chapters longer, but I feel like I'm dragging on the plot. So I might speed up the story. Anyway School is also an issue with everything going on. So I might just update on the weekends. Also it depends on how much homework I get. I'll keep you guys updated.

- Amber