Chapter 1: Taken

* Revised *
Katniss prov:

I awaken to a cold condensed box, that reeks of mold and sewage.
wondering where am I the last thing I remember is watching the arena blowup from my arrow hitting the forcefield.

But the memory that haunts me is the feeling of the cold metal claw grabbing me by the waist, tearing into the damp, moist armor they dressed us in before the games.

And the shriek i heard last, Katniss..

A moment after my thoughts, I start to sense the smell of terror. The smell that could kill me. The smell of blood and roses. I start to hyperventilate and tense up.

I'm in Snows hands. He's captured me. That means I'm in the dreaded place know as the capitol. One of the places that disturbes my dreams and instantly turns,them into a nightmare.

My next thoughts are interpreted by the one and only Snow. I turn my face and for the first time I realize in in some sort of cell. I look a his face,into his eyes. Eyes that attract prey. Eyes that store venom that could kill me in an instance .He begins to speak.

"Well hello Ms. Everdeen. How are you doing today."

I respond with a raspy voice and anger.

"What am I doing here. Where's Peeta! "
He chuckles, "Well my dear he isn't her. Looks likes the rebels got him.It appears your are symbol , he
is their weapon and you are ours." He leaves my cell and silent fills the room.

I sit I shock. The rebels have Peeta. Who are the rebels? Is he safe?

------------- Peetas Prov--------------

I've been in 13 for at least 2 weeks now. Its hard to think that Haymitch saved me instead her. He was suppose to keep her alive. He was suppose to get her out before me. He's a lair and can not be trusted.

I'm not the only that in this state of depression. The captiols got Annie to. Finnicks, totalty out of it. He doesn't do much lately. He just sits in his hospital room tieing knots with his thepary string. I barely talk to him or even see him.

Most conversations I have with him, since, I arrived at District 13 are about Katniss and Annie. Mostly about what's Snow doing to them and if there alive. Most of the time it ends with one of us or even both of us crying.

But every night before I go to sleep, I tell myself she'll be okay. She's alive. She'll She'll be next to me soon .

---- read/vote/comment------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update later today! Remember all rights are resverd to Suzanne Collins!

-Amber