Chapter 18: The box of Letters

Peeta's Prov

I lie in my bead, engulfed in the soft comfortable heat of the many blankets.

Weeks have pasts and still no sign of anyone basically. No one has come to my door. Not even Haymitch or even Magde, to check on me. To make sure I'm up and moving and eating.
Im pretty Haymitch is drunk right now, probably passed  out.

I feel  unloved and mostly unwanted.
But I shouldn't take my life for something as stupid as depression and loneliness. I should live. I know Katniss would want me to.

I quickly stumble over to the desk next to my bed. I swipe my arm across the top,letting crumble balls of paper fall to the grown.

My hand shakes as I start to write:

Dear Katniss,

I don't know what's right anymore.
I swear I'm going insane.
I'm seeing things that I should not see.

The nightmares have become more and more vivid each night. Each one depicts a memory from a night in the Quell and  the games.

I dont think I can make it much longer without youI love you.

Come home soon.

Your starcrossed lover, even tho we weren't really starcrossed,
                  Peeta.

I quickly admire the letter, fold it up as neatly as I can. And stumble down the stairs. I gently place a kiss on the seal and place it in the box above the fireplace.

I stumble to the stairs and walk about. Greeting myself to terrible nightmare filled night.
 ----------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter!!!!!Whooooooo!! I'm currently working on the next few chapters, so I might not update for a while. I know this time the chapters will have more legth to them

Until next time,
                          Amber