Chapter 14: Gone

Peetas Prov:

She slowly turns around.  She heard me. .We might eyes. Scars and blood dance and decorate her face. Bags are under her eyes. Her arms are bruised beyond compare.

Everything is peaceful until her eyes turn black.

She lunges towards me. Grabbing my throat. She starts screaming at me. Saying things like You caused all of this! You filthy mutt. You've caused me pain and torcher.

I'm breathless. Not just from the lack of air to my lungs but from the comments she's saying about me.

I see a figure run into the room. They swing something at Katniss and she falls unconscious. And the last thing I see is someone in my face asking me somthing.

I awake to the sound of beebing. I open my eyes and see Haymitch asleep in the chair next to my bed. I try to speak. I let out a grunt. Pain spreads through my throat.

It looks like the grunt I made woke Haymitch up.

"No. Don't speak,you'll do more damage" says Haymitch. I nod

I quickly grab the notepad and pen left upon the stand next to my bed.

I shakely sketch out a question.

Can they fix her?

Before I give the note to Haymitch, I quickly admire my handwriting.  Its grown so shaky since the game. I bet you its nerves.

I pass the note. As Haymitch reads the note, I could tell he knows the answer. But he doesn't know how to say it.

Haymitch speaks up. "Peeta...., they got to her mind and change her memories. I believe its called hijacking. And we might just be able to reverse it. But I'm not sure."

I think to myself, at least I might get her back.

Before Haymitch leaves he says one more thing..

"Loverboy..you and squad 451 are leaving in a couple days and are heading to the Capitol. For a chance to kill Snow. And end this war."

Hey guys. Sorry I'm not going to be able to update for a while. I have a lot to do with school. Bye guys! Should the next chapter be Peetas or Katniss's Prov?