Chapter 9: They are here. But where are you?

Peetas Prov:

When I first got down in the bunker Prim ran straight towards her Mother. Watching her hug her mom,made me cry. It made me think of my family. And how they're gone. And how much they loved me, even though my mother gave me hard times, I loved them and they loved me. It was too hard to hold my tears in.

I had to get away from Prim and Mrs Everdeen, for a couple of hours, just so I could clear my mind and greive. During that time I realized the Capitol so far has had Katniss,Johanna and Annie for at least 4 1/2 months. And we don't even know if Annie and Johanna are alive.

Also Prim came to my mind during thoose times. Being with Prim so much, Prim herself reminded me of Katniss. Same with Gale. It was hard to be surrounded by them. It was hard to not just start crying.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bombs rained on 13 for at least 3 days.

As soon as the bombs stop. Everyone ran out of the bunkers. But myself, took the time to walk. I wasn't prepared for the damage I was going to see folded out in front of me.

A crisp cold warm breeze flew by. The smell of smoldering brick and wood filled the air. The top of 13 is completely destory.

I walk among the rubble and I then I see something. I suddenly collapse to the ground. If they're here. Where is she?

Hey guys Sorry its short. I thought this would be a really good place to stop! Cliffy!
All rights To Suzanne Collins!

- Amber