Chapter 4: Thoughts

Katniss Prov:

(after interview)

I'm thrown back into a dingey cell by a Peacekeeper. I cant believe I just told the world. The words I spoke run through my mind. Kill him. He deserves to die. He's a murder. Part of me regrets saying that. But most of me thinks its true and it was the right thing to say.

  I thought the rest of my day would be silent and peaceful but I was wrong. Snow came and dragged me into the Altering room once again. But this time he wasn't editing the already broken memories of that mutt,Peeta.  He was changing my memories of  Haymitch and Effie.

They don't even deserve to be called a friend or a family. They are just traitors and criminal

Since from the start they both wanted me dead. Haymitch purposely took that Mutt instead of  me.

  I swear I was in that room for ever.. Snow insisted that my eyes had to be pitch black before I exited. In my head I questioned why.

  I was pushed back into my cell to be greeted by the sounds of Peacekeeper mubling on what weapons they would use on me.I could tell they finally agreed on something because the mumbling stop and they began to throw threats at me and ask me questions. I deny  everything.  And then I hear a loud thunderous clack and a sizzle and I'm out like a light.

Peetas Prov:

I still wonder why Haymitch got me out instead of Katniss. Why me? I'm useless.

I'm just a bakers boy. Who went in the Hunger Games twice. A boy who volunteerd. Who nearly died in the first  and second Games. Then lost his love due to stupid plan.  And doesnt know if shes alive or is herself. And is now classified as a mental patient.

I just want to scream and let all my anger out. But on what?  The Capitol?  If I do will they put in on Katniss and hurt her more?

Another Chapter! I'm not going to be able to update much in the next 2,weeks because school. Please comment what you think!

- Amber