^ 22 ^

The scene begin with ringing sound of outgoing call then showing Taehyung, who held Yoongi's phone (because he didn't bring his's, so he borrowed the elder's to make a call) against his ear, waiting for someone to pick up his call.

[XXX-XXXXXXXX: Hello? Who is this?]

[Taehyung : Namjoon hyung, it's me Taehyung. I left my phone at home and this is Yoo-]

[Namjoon: I hope now you're doing well after hanging out with your friends.]

Taehyung blinks when Namjoon sounds mad.

[Taehyung: Hyung-]

[Namjoon: Where are you? Do you know what time it is?]

[Taehyung : I...I'm at Yoongi hyung's house]

The scene shows Namjoon on left side (sat on his bed, laptop on his lap) and Taehyung on right side, both speaking, side by side in the phone.

Namjoon huffed.

[Namjoon: I remember you said that you're not in the mood to go Yoongi's house then what are you doing there?]

Taehyung gulped.

Why you left the bar without telling me or anyone?...

Did I made you upset?...

Nobody upset me, especially you....

What happened, Taehyung? You have been missing in action..

I was feeling not well...

Really?...

What do you mean by 'really'? Do you think I'm lying?...

Yes...i'm lying to everyone but why?

Taehyung sat on his bed, resting his back against the bed headrest as he scrolling down his phone. Time in his phone showing 3.30 in the afternoon. He seeing and reading the messages and calls he received from Jin. 'Where are you?' 'Call me please' 'Are you alright?' 'Reply me, please' but Taehyung didn't want to reply him or attend his calls.

He's upset.....with Seokjin, that's why he decided to ignore the elder.

Actually he don't understand why he's acting immature. He got something on his mind. He don't know why or how to name it, but he get angry when Jin didn't paying attention on him but on others. He don't like, not at all, when someone else making Seokjin smile, especially Jungkook. It should be him, he want to be the reason behind Jin's smile.

Taehyung huffed as he annoyingly placed his phone back on the bed, closed his eyes when the sequence of yesterday, how Jungkook and Seokjin stared, smiled and danced together flashed before his eyes.

"Taehyung",

The said name opened his eyes and glanced on his left. Namjoon peeks through the door then open the door more wider, making steps towards Taehyung's bed.

"Afternoon, brother. Had a good sleep?",

Taehyung didn't reply him, blinks then looks away. Actually yesterday night, after Namjoon return to home from the bar, he went into the younger's room to ask what's wrong, why he left the bar suddenly but when he noticed his brother were sleeping, he thought he don't want to disturb him and left the room. 

Namjoon sighed when Taehyung remained silence.

"Well...today is Hoseok's birthday?",