^ 27 ^

(Before start I want to THANK my readers! IWYWG hit 20K!!!!)

**********************

Third Person P.O.V Continues~

Shock brings a quietness.

Seokjin standing at the door and kept staring at Taehyung, who suddenly appeared in front of him.

["Hyung!"]

Jin startled and back to sense when heard Jungkook's voice in the phone. He gasped, give a quick glance at Taehyung then-

[Jungkook : Hyung, are you-]

[Seokjin : I-I c-call you later, Jungkook]

Jin mumbled to the younger in the phone and hang up the call before Jungkook could reply. He then glare at Taehyung.

"Why did you come here?!",

Jin sounds and looks cold. Taehyung gasped and looks down.

"I..I wanted to talk with you",

He said and Seokjin frowned his brows, giving unbelievable look at the younger. Taehyung broke his heart and left him alone, now why he suddenly wanted to talk with him? Why he came to see me in the first place? Just why? He hurt me more than I deserved, isn't that enough? What else he want now? Gonna hurt me more?

Seokjin mind full of questions as he grit his teeth.

Aren't you said I'm disgusting?! Then why you wanted to talk with this disgusting human being?! Just get the hell out of here!

He wanted to spat it in front of his face but-

"There is nothing to talk about!",

Jin spat as he grab the door to close but Taehyung hold the door from closing. Seokjin glared at him and both of their eyes meet.

"P-please, hyung! I begging you....Please hear me out, only once.. please",

Seokjin gasped when the younger pleaded with teary eyes. He started to feel heaviness while staring into the younger's watery eyes. He huffed, let the door open, turns around and walking back to the living room. Taehyung blinks then slowly making steps into the elder's house. Once he stopped few steps behind Jin, he looks at him, who crossed his arms and showing his back at him.

Taehyung blinks.

"How..how are you doing, hyung?",

Seokjin scoffs, annoyingly poked his inner cheeks with his tongue. He really can't believe, after all Taehyung have done to him and now, how can he still asking him how he's doing.

"I'm super fine! Can't you see?",

Seokjin annoyingly said without turning around. Taehyung gasped and looks down.