^ 16 ^

"Come on, hyung. I'll drop you home",

Jungkook said after Seokjin closed his restaurant's shutter. Hoseok him and Taehyung waiting for the elder as usual. Jin smiled at him.

"Thank you, Kook...but I...",

Jungkook smile literally faded away as he furrow his brows and looks on his right, at the direction the elder eyes gazing at....Taehyung. His best friend leans his back against his car but looking away. Jungkook blinks then looks back at Jin, who still looking at his best friend. He sighed.

"That's okay hyung. Maybe next time. You go with, Taehyung",

Jin looks at Jungkook, smiled, moves close to the upset younger and pats his head. 

"I'm sorry but I promise. I'll join you next time, hmm?",

Jungkook faked his smile and nods. 

"Okay",

"Bye, safe drive...See you Hoseok!",

Jungkook watched Jin saying at him then at Hoseok, waves at both of them and walking towards his best friend. He blinks and looks down but a bright smile appears on Taehyung's face when he heard Jin's voice. He thought Jin will follow Jungkook but...Taehyung looks at the elder, who's walking towards him, with smile on his face.

On the other hand, Hoseok waves his hand at Jin with smile while sat on his motorcycle....And of course he noticed how Jungkook's happy face turns to dull when Jin refused his offer. He watched the bunny teeth younger walks towards his car and gets in. He furrow his brows as he glance at his best friend, Taehyung then back at Jungkook, who starts his car to leave. 

"Threesome?",

He asked to himself as he watched Jungkook car leaving. He then looks at his best friend once again and scoffs.

"Can you handle them, Jinnie?",

He mumbled, smiled then shook his head, leaving the place as well. 

At once....

Jin stops in front of Taehyung. 

"I know you will join me! Let's go, hyung",

Taehyung said in excitement as he turns to open his car door-

"Wanna drink?",

Jin asked and Taehyung stopped. He looks at the elder and blinks.

"You drink alcohol? I thought-",

"I do...sometimes..",

Taehyung smiled at Jin. 

"Okay then..*looks around* Is there a bar near by-",

"Actually there is one...but it's not a regular bar, it's called Pojangmacha. A small tented Soju stall, they also serves foods and it tastes good too",

Taehyung blinks in confuse.

"You mean a street stall?",

The elder nods and Taehyung begin to think. Jin keep looks at the younger. He begin to feel nervous, what if the younger says no because he is rich and he dislikes street stalls. He gasped.

"But..it's okay if you-",

"Let's go. Get in the car",

Jin smiled when Taehyung agreed. The younger turns to open his car door-

"C-Can we walk?",

Taehyung stopped as he looks at the elder again. Jin gasped. 

"No,uhm, it's just a block way, so...",