^ 6 ^

Seokjin's heart beat faster and faster when Taehyung gently pushed him on the bed and lay on top of him.

His beautiful face came up to Jin's. Their eyes meet and Jin gulps, both of their eyes moves in sync. Taehyung's eyes without any hurry looks down at the other's juicy lips. He titled his head and softly pressed his lips on the other's. At first, Seokjin didn't move but surprised and blinks non-stopped then lit by lit he closed his eyes, parted his lips, hold Taehyung's cheek by his hand and kissed him back.

Before he could withdraw his mind, his arms snuggles around the other's neck, locked and deepening the kiss. Taehyung's insistent mouth was parting the other's shaking lips more and more and sending wild tremble along Jin's nerves. While kissing, Taehyung begin to unbutton the other's shirt as he bring his hand down to Jin's clothed member, rubbing his hand against the latter's dick that's already harden for him. Seokjin moans into the other's mouth and running his fingers through his hair. Taehyung smirks between the kiss, quickly unbuckled Jin's belt then zipper and pulls his pants down together with his boxers.

He break the kiss and lift Jin's shirt over his head, revealing his amazing chest. For a second his brain stopped working. Scanning Jin from top to bottom, admiring how beautiful the other is. On the other side, Jin's face blushing red just by seeing the way Taehyung checking his naked body while biting his lips sexily.

"You are so beautiful",

Taehyung whispered to the other's ear, bite his earlobe and once again his lips landed on Jin's. His tongue slipped through and he started roaming the corner of Jin's mouth, deepening the kiss while stroking his dick up and down with his hand. Seokjin let out moans, pretty shaky. Taehyung pulls apart, trailed down to Jin's chin, neck, collarbone, chest, pink buds, abs and stomach, placing kisses then sucking while pumping the other's dick up and down.

Seokjin's eyes closed, cupped the other's face, arched his head back and bite his lips when the other kissed and sucked his inner thighs. Taehyung can't take it anymore when hearing Jin's moans, quickly takes his cock in his mouth, bop up and down, swirl his tongue all around it. Jin groans louder, grabbed the other's shoulder, firmly then throws his head back on the pillow. Taehyung looks up at him, his chest raising and falling quickly with coming breath. Seokjin runs his hand thru Taehyung's hair then tugged rigidly while moaning in mess.

"You like that babe?",

"ngh~! y-yes! ahm~! oh god~!",

Seokjin moans as Taehyung smirks, start sucking back him again up and down then run his tongue down to his balls. He strokes with his hand as he take his balls in his mouth sucking and licking-

"...t-tae!...i'm *pants* ....i'm going to...ngh~!",

"Cum for me babe",

Taehyung said as he continue suck him. Jin's scream, moans and sweat on his forehead and chest, everything just looks so beautiful and sexy for Taehyung. The latter then cum in his throat, he taste and swallows every drop. Taehyung looks up at Jin, who's breathing heavy. He licked his lips and slowly went up to face the other. Jin pants as he weakly looks at him.

"Do you want to know how do you look like right now?",

Jin gasped as Taehyung leans towards his ear.

"Super sexy girl",

Taehyung's maniacal laughter echoes in Jin's mind.

He's brow furrowed, flinch-opened his eyes and breathing heavy. He jerked himself awake and get up. He clenched his chest and looked around wildly, for some reason praying everything was just a dream. He breath out, he is in his home, inside his shared bed room with Jimin. He let out another deep relief sigh, gasped, closed his eyes then rubbed his sweaty forehead.