^ 20 ^

White knuckles from clenching his fist too hard and with gritted teeth, Taehyung's narrowed eyes glaring at Jin and Jungkook, who's busy staring at each other. Wheein's gaze turns on Taehyung. She furrow her brows and watched him walking towards JinKook.

Once he reached close enough to them, he pushed his best friend aside and stand in front of the elder. Seokjin taken aback. He glanced at Jungkook then at Taehyung, who's standing before him and glaring at him.

"Taeh-mmph!",

Jin yelped and his eyes widened like he gulp down two white eggs. His world went froze when Taehyung grab his head, pulls him forward and smashed his lips against his's.

"Yes!",

Hoseok cheered excitedly.

The sensuality of movement in Taehyung's lips makes Jin hold the younger's face with his both hands, closed his eyes, open his mouth and....kissed him back.

The bar suddenly went silence. Peoples at the bar, some looks shocked and some started to whisper to each others. But two of them didn't stop or pulls apart, kissing each other like nothing around them exists.

Jin can feel the roughness in the younger's kiss and it sent shivers through his nerves, shivers that made his whole body tremble. Taehyung grip on the elder's hair gets loosened, his hand trailed down to Seokjin's waist, hold then pulled him closer, firmly make sure he won't escape from him. Their tongues were in the middle of tangling with one another. From a rough kiss, Taehyung slowed down then pulls apart. Out of breath Seokjin stared at him. Taehyung smirked at him then glared beside, at his best friend, Jungkook, who's looks shocked too.

"Jin hyung is mine!...and only mine!",

Seokjin's whole face burning with shyness when Taehyung spat at Jungkook. He kept stared at him, who made the butterflies in his stomach go crazy. Hoseok slow clapped in proud and everyone in the bar joined him, clapping and cheering louder for Taejin, so do MinJoon and Yoongi. Three of them gathered at where Hoseok at.

Jungkook slightly smiled at TaeJin.

"Sorry, I didn't know you love him",

"Now you know, so back off",

Jungkook scoffs as he nods at his best friend then went to stand beside Hoseok and the rest. Hoseok pats the younger's shoulder.

"It's okay",

Jungkook smiled and nods at him, they looks at Taehyung and Seokjin once again. Taehyung stared into Jin's eyes, which not unblinking but slowed yet the effect is soft.

"I'm sorry for being blind...sorry for didn't recognizes your love for me, hyung......I love you too",

Jin's eyes flooded with tears. He watched Taehyung takes his right hand, bring it towards his lips, kissed his knuckles then looking at him.

"Will you be my boyfriend?",

Jin can't able to express in words how happy he is but his smile reached his eyes.

"Hyung",

Jin kept stared at Taehyung and smiling.

"Jin!",

He flinched when someone whisper-shout his name. Once he come to his to sense, his smile drops and gulps.

"J-Jungkook?",

Seokjin paused as he taken aback when noticed Taehyung still standing beside Wheein but not in front of him. He furrow his brows and looks back at Jungkook, Hoseok, then at the crowd, who's still chanting. At that moment he realized he had a dream, just a dream!