A/N (NEW)

Hey guys,

Today I wanna talk a little about my FF storylines...First of all I wanna say thanks and say I love you to all my readers.... Without you guys I wouldn't able to continue writing, your encourage is my strength.

I had read all your comments, messages and some of you inbox-ed to appreciated about me and my works. Thanks for you love... : )

I know some of you likes my storylines and some doesn't. I'm not sad or angry because I know, we all have right to say something or do. Maybe some of you think there are unnecessary scenes or chapters, I respect it but I wouldn't created those scenes/chapters if it's not necessary, am I right?

So honestly i love your honest comments and reaction :)

Okay back to our story, I wanna tell something about my FF 'IWYWG'....Most of you begin to hate Taehyung's character in this FF, I guess it's because of him hurting Jin and his love. It's not a bad thing because I can see your love for Jin.

But there is a one thing you have to take note. Taehyung is not gay, so love a gay man or a guy it's really new for him. From the beginning he used to tease Seokjin (including the kiss) but he doesn't have a idea about that and yeah he was coward to admit he love Jin  because he was being confused of his feelings.

Y'all think Taehyung hurts Jin a lot and why Jin still love him? But that is love right? "If you love deeply, you're going get hurt badly but it's still worth it"

In 'IWYWG' the first half Jin hurt and hated Taehyung too, butTaehyung didn't stop approaching nor give up him become friend of Jin, right? So how does you guys think it's only Jin who got hurt but not Taehyung?

And I don't know about other authors or peoples but I don't believe in love at first sight because you're falling in love with someone's look, not personality.

Some of you might read my all stories, you can see there is no love at their first meeting...they might get attracted on each other but not love....

For me love does not just “come to you.”  Love doesn't work that way. Real love takes time. They depend on communication, compromise and above all, mutual understanding. They need to get to know each other and when they do, then they might fall in love.

Time and Love can make a straight man fall in love with a gay man :)

That's all I want to say...I'm sorry if my words hurts you. I just wanna clear some of your doubts...

Thank you and have a nice day....

With love,
Your Author.... :)

 :)