Intro

[Main Characters]

Kim Taehyung aka Taehyung aka Tae

Kim Taehyung aka Taehyung aka Tae. Twenty four years old. 

Playboy-ops man? Young Entrepreneur but lazy to visit his company. Charismatic, and loves drawing attention to himself. He simply loves being the center of attention. Little cocky and you can tell by just talking with him. He's on the VIP list at every club in town. He throws money around like it's nothing. He believes he can get any girl he wants and you should be "honored" to be one of his selections. When a guy is really interested in getting to know you, he'll take his time because he wants to invest the time and effort into a real connection but he's different. He tries to get physical too soon, because he wants to conquer and move on. One of the things everyone loves the most about him is his smile, boxy smile. Youngest heir of Kim's Holdings, which ranks number #3 in South Korea's most largest companies.

 Youngest heir of Kim's Holdings, which ranks number #3 in South Korea's most largest companies

Kim Seokjin aka Seokjin aka Jin. Twenty Six years old.

Very, very sweet person, humble, a bit arrogant at the same time. He has the most adorable eyes you could even fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He was quite talkative but reduce talking too much since his parents died when he was 17. He was taking on a lot of responsibility – maybe more than he could handle on his teenage years. He's a little too confident in himself. His ego was superior. He is the type of person who never expect, never presume, always work hard and always be true to who you are. Eldest heir, Main chef and Owner of Secret Garden Restaurant. 

.......................................................................................

[Side Appearance]