^ 38 ^

Jin slightly feel dizzy as he take a step backwards while staring at the younger unbelievably.

Mr Kim and Tzuyu smirked at each other. Jungkook grit his teeth as he rushed towards his best friend, grabbed him by his collar.

"The hell is wrong with you?!",

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim taken aback.

"What the hell are you doing?! Take your hands off him!",

Jungkook give a look at Mr Kim, who's out of nowhere speaking for Taehyung. He frown then looks back at his best friend, who's head facing down.

"Are you being forced into this marriage?",

Taehyung gasped while looking down. Jungkook felt annoyed when the other keeping silence.

"Say something, Tae! Did he-",

He startled when Taehyung suddenly pushed him away.

"No one forced me! This is my life, my choice. None of your damn business!",

A single tear squeezed out of Seokjin's eyes as he kept stared Taehyung in shake when he suddenly shout out at Jungkook and looked away. He then looks down.

A heavy silence enveloped the atmosphere for a second.

"Why?! WHY are you doing this to him?! He did a lot for you! He even ready to risk his own life for the sake of saving you! How could you hurt him this way?! HOW COULD YOU, TAEHYUNG?!",

The said name clenched his jaw and his eyes blurred while looking away.

"I don't want to talk about anything, just leave my house",

Seokjin looks up at Taehyung. Tears escaped from both of his eyes.

"Didn't you hear him?! Get the hell out of my house, both of you!",

Jungkook looks at Mr Kim, who shouts at them. He then looks at his best friend, he felt angry over him because Jin didn't deserved this kind of hurt. He clenched his hands and when he about to go after Taehyung.

"You-",

"No, Jungkook",

The said name stopped as he looks at Seokjin, so do Taehyung.

No one knows how much pain Taehyung felt inside while looking at Jin. It literally breaking him into pieces and hurting him more when seeing the elder's shedding tears. He looks down, closed his eyes and pressed his lips together from burst out crying.

Seokjin turn his gaze on Jungkook from Taehyung.

"Let's leave",

Jungkook didn't say anything. He glared at his best friend and Mr Kim then following behind the elder. 

Before Jin step out of the house, both Taehyung and he looks at each other. Seokjin looks at him from corner of his eyes and Taehyung looks at the elder's back.

His eyes blurred more and more with tears. He opens his mouth to stop the elder from leaving but nothing coming out from his mouth. He just stand there and watched Seokjin's figure literally disappearing from his eye sight. He clutched his hands and turn around. 

Mr Kim, Mrs Kim and Tzuyu watched him climbing up the stairs, going back into his room. Two of them smiled smirked at each other, except Taehyung's mother. She felt worried about her son and angry about her own self because she can't do anything for her son. She went back to continue her work. 

"Is everything going well as we planned, Mr Kim?",

Tzuyu asked and looks at Mr Kim. He smiled at her.