^ 17 ^

2011 Germany [Past]

Taehyung alarm rings as he open his eyes. He get up and scanned his room, the school hostel room, where he spending his 6 years alone. 

He then looks at the calendar and slightly smiled. The tick marks on the calendar showing he was counting the days to return back to his home. He have been waiting for finish his upper secondary education and for this day to comes...and it's finally comes.The loneliness, aches and pains he has been through finally comes to an end. He thought, get off the bed, went to take bath and after bath packing his things, getting ready to meet Namjoon and his parents. He missed them so much, especially his elder brother.

It's been 6 years since his father left him at school hostel for his education, not because he cared about his son's education but because he don't like him.

Taehyung still remember how his father dropped him at the hostel and left without telling him anything when he was ten years old. He cried a lot, but he never asked his father why he forced him to stay at school hostel alone, when they don't live far from school or why he didn't send/forced Namjoon to stay at school hostel when the elder was 10....

Because he know why...

When Namjoon's mother died in an car accident, Mr Kim wants someone to take care of him and that's why he married to Taehyung's mother.

And that's when it all started,

Mr Kim never wanted another child but Taehyung's mother wants and Taehyung born. 

Since he born Mr Kim never shows his love towards him nor take care of him like how he take cares of Namjoon. Taehyung don't know whats wrong he did whenever his father hurt him with poisonous words or scold him for no reason...still he love Mr Kim so much because he is his father. He tried to interact with his father but he never let him.......At that moment he understand no matter what, he can never be Namjoon...he is not his first wife's son.

But Namjoon is not like Mr Kim. He loves his younger brother so much and he is Taehyung's only best friend and support. He never treats him like a stepbrother, that's why Taehyung loves him so much, even though sometimes he envy him because Mr Kim loves the elder, not him.

On the other hand, Namjoon or Taehyung's mother didn't know about Mr Kim forced Taehyung to stay at the hostel because he lied at them that the younger, himself wanted to stay at school hostel and even if they want to question Mr Kim they can't, because Taehyung's mother is so naive, afraid to question her husband and obey whatever he says while Namjoon, he was a small kid on that time. 

During the time Taehyung staying at the hostel, he didn't get a chance to talk with Namjoon because his father took his phone away from him...

Once Taehyung arrived at his home, with smile on his face, he makes steps inside his house while holding his luggage. Once went in he looked for his family members, especially his brother.

"When did you come back?",

Taehyung startled as he looks beside when someone asked in rough tone. He gulps, blinks and bows at him.

"J-just now, father. H-how are you doing?",

There is a reason behind every action. Taehyung is afraid of his father but he has his own reason behind why he feels nervousness, or panic around his father.

"Hmm. When will your exam results will be out?",

"N-next month",

Mr Kim nods.