^ 34 ^

The opening scene showing Seokjin threw open his restaurant shutter to let in air and sunlight. 

After cleaning and checked the cashier register, he went to his office room to check the available stock, whether it would suffice for the entire day. 

While sitting in front his computer table, he heard sound of bell, which hanging on the main glass door knob. It must be Hoseok, he thought and continued checking the stock. He write down the items he needs to buy on a notepad.

"Kochujang no stock? I only bought that two weeks ago and how come out of stock already?",

Jin asked himself, scratched his head and huffed. He sit up from his chair and making his way to Kitchen.

"Yah, Hoseok-ah, kochujang-",

He paused and taken aback when noticed Taehyung instead of Hoseok in the Kitchen. The younger looks at him and smiled.

"Morning, Hyung",

Jin frown, his eyes scanned the younger, he's wearing his restaurant apron, flour on his arms, cheeks and forehead. He seems like making dough. Jin then looks back at Taehyung.

"Why did you come here? And what are you doing in my kitchen?!",

Jin sounds and looks cold. Taehyung's smile drops, pouts, paused knead the dough with his hand and looks down.

"I made you angry, that's why...",

"Decide to apologize with cooking?",

Taehyung smiled, looks up at Jin and nods. Seokjin crossed his arms.

"You're wasting my foods",

He said then huffed when the younger pout and looks down. He walk towards him then checked the ingredients the younger prepared. Mashed mung and red beans.

"What are you making?",

Taehyung looks up at him and smiled.

"Bukkumi",

Jin frown.

"My mother said to make someone less angry give them something sweet and cute. She also said cooking something sweet is the sweet ways to say just how sorry we are...but you don't worry. I know you don't like sweets. I'll try to reduce amount of sugar",

Seokjin kept stared at Taehyung, who said and showing his box smile to him. He can't control his smile, he looks down and smiled but when he looks up, he shows no smile on his face.

"You don't have to do that. You can go",

Jin said in stern voice and when he about to leave Taehyung grabbed his arm. He looks at the younger's hand then at him, who's standing close to him and gazing into his eyes. Both of them stared at each other for a minute. 

"I'm really very sorry for the way I've behaved, Hyung. Please forgive me",

The elder forgot to blinks as he kept stared at the younger eyes. He see tears in his eyes that he was sincere and before he could say anything-

"Jin",

The said name and Taehyung looks at the direction when someone called his name. It was Hoseok and he standing at the kitchen door frame. He looks at Taehyung.

"Someone is here to see you",

Taehyung frown when Hoseok said then went back. He and Jin exchanged confused glance. He then went out of the kitchen, the elder following behind him. Taehyung's eyes widened once noticed Mr Kim, his father. Seokjin looks shocked as well and he stand beside Hoseok.