^ 23 ^

The scene begin with Seokjin taking shower in the bathroom. After shower he wrapped towel around his waist then stand in front the foggy mirror in the bathroom, staring at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes gets watery when the scene of Taehyung left him alone in the room reflect thru the mirror, as an imagination.

I love you, Taehyung...

He gasped and closed his eyes, tears running down his face.

< Time skips >

"Hyung! Are you ready? Can we go now?",

Jimin asked at Seokjin, who's getting ready in their shared room, to got to his restaurant. The younger wears his backpack, scrolling down his phone and waiting for the elder at the living room.

"Give me a second!",

Seokjin replied as he wears a casual t-shirt then comb his hair with his fingers. He then grabs his dirty clothes, put them into laundry basket and about to carry the basket but stopped. He blinks and looks at his phone. He takes it in his hand and clicked his phone's power button only to see whether he received any messages from Taehyung but he felt slightly hurt when seeing nothing, only the messages he send. He trying to reach the younger by phone since Jungkook dropped him and Jimin at his house but he's not answering his calls nor replying his messages.

"Hyung!",

Seokjin back to sense when Jimin called him once again. He quickly placed his phone inside his pant pocket and carried the laundry basket-

"Coming!",

< Meanwhile >

Namjoon getting ready in his room. It's just another manic Monday and work day for him. He looks at his reflection in the mirror and tying his tie. His brows frowns when heard Taehyung's phone ringing sound. He went out of his room and went into the younger's, which beside his's. At first he knocked but when received no response, he twist the door knob. The door was unlocked as usual and once Namjoon went in, he noticed his brother sleeping with duvet over his head. He walks towards his bed and wake him because they should be head to their company.

"Tae, wake up",

The said name furrow his brows when Namjoon tapped his arm. He then take off his duvet and slowly opened his eyes only to see his brother standing beside his bed. He yawns, sit steady and rubbed his already messy hair then checked his phone. It's showing 9.50 a.m., his eyes widened.

"S-Sorry, hyung. I over slept",

Namjoon smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"No problem. When did you come back to home? This morning?",

Taehyung gulped and blinks. Actually he return to home right after the incident with Jin at Yoongi's house but Namjoon didn't know about that. He thought the younger sleep over at Yoongi's house and came back home this morning.

"Um, y-yeah",

He lied and Namjoon nods.

"I'm sure you feel tired due to lack of sleeping. Do you wanna take off today?",

Taehyung looks at him and smiled.

"It's okay, hyung. I'm fine. Just wait for me at downstairs, I'll be there in a moment",

Namjoon nods as he turns to leave but stopped when Taehyung's phone rings once again. Both looking at the phone and the caller ID. It showing Seokjin's name. Taehyung huffed as he swipe left instead of right and reject the call. He then get off the bed, grabs his towel, walking towards the bathroom.