^ 25 ^

Yoongi slowly and reluctantly open his eyes. He blink and blinked again. He looks at the streaks of sunlight penetrate thru window then on his left, at Hoseok, who's face buried on his neck, arm hugged his hip and sleeping. He looks at him and when the memories of yesterday crossed his mind, he smiled. He bring his hand towards the other's hair and softly caressed. Hoseok moans and his lips slightly curved upwards because of the touch. He slowly open his eyes and both made eye contact. Hoseok smiled at Yoongi.

"Morning",

Hoseok greet but Yoongi kept stared at him and-

"I love you",

He suddenly confessed and Hoseok taken aback. His smile literally drops as he pulled away from the latter, remove the blanket, sit on the edge of the bed and wearing his shorts. Yoongi blinks in confuse because of the other's action. He sit steady and gazing at Hoseok, who's showing his back at him after wears his shorts and t-shirt. He's anticipating for his answer.

"Yesterday was really fun, I had great time with you",

Hoseok begin without looking at the other. Yoongi gasped as Hoseok continued.

"Isn't it nice the way it's now?",

Yoongi furrow his brows.

"What 'nice the way it is'?",

"Well...being friends?",

Yoongi's eyes gets blurry as he annoyingly grabbed Hoseok's arm, which makes the other looks at him. Both made eye contact.

"Friends did what happened yesterday?",

Hoseok looks down. Yoongi gasped.

"Don't do this to me, please",

He pleaded and Hoseok looks at him.

"I'm sorry",

Hoseok remove the other's hand from his arm, sit up, leave blank Yoongi alone in the room and went out. Yoongi froze as he watched the other leaving the room with blurry eyes. He clenched his jaw as he turns, decides to get off the bed but sit on the edge of the bed. He hold his head with his both palms and break down in tears. Hoseok's rejection feels so painful. After a minute, he wipes his tears, sit up, quickly wear his clothes and went out of the room. He stopped once noticed Hoseok at the kitchen counter, stirring coffee/tea with a spoon. He annoyingly clenched his fists, ignored him and making steps towards the door.

Hoseok noticed him from corner of his eyes.

"Where are you going?",

Yoongi stopped as he shot glare at Hoseok, who's still showing his back at him.

"That's none of your business!",

Hoseok stopped stirring and scoffs when Yoongi sounds cold. He turns around as Yoongi once again tries to make step to leave-

"Surprise! I tricked you!",

Yoongi stopped when Hoseok said and chuckled. He furrow his brows and looks at the other, who's smiling at him. 

"T-trick?",

Hoseok giggled then makes steps forwards to Yoongi. Once he reached close enough, he snaked his arms around the other's neck and look at him, still smiling.

"How was it? My acting?",

Yoongi gulped.

"A-acting?",

Hoseok chuckled.

"How could you fall for such an obvious trick? You are easy to fool",

Hoseok said, pinched the other's nose and giggled. Yoongi grab his wrist and look into his eyes.