^ 5 ^

Taehyung startled when someone placed hand on his shoulder, pulls, turns him around then tugs his collar, pulls him forward quite hardly. He looks at the person, Hoseok.

"What the hell did you say to Jin?!",

Taehyung remain silent while looking down. Hoseok grit his teeth as he raised his fist to punch him-

"I'm sorry...Hoseok hyung",

Hoseok almost punched Taehyung but he paused when the other muttered something he never expected. He stared at Taehyung, who still looking down.

Did he called me hyung?

Hoseok thought, frozen or rooted at his place then lit by lit dropped his hand, let go Taehyung's collar. The atmosphere enveloped with silence. Hoseok blinks utterly, hopelessly confuse then slowly turns, went to do the menu customer ordered. He was shocked and went speechless by the other's new behavior. While preparing the ingredients, from corner of his eyes he looks at Taehyung, who's heading out from the kitchen. He furrow his brows. 

What happened to this brat? All of sudden be respectful to me?

He thought as he watched Taehyung leaving the kitchen. He sighed, then looks at the empty frying pan and shrugged his shoulder.

At the same time Jimin, 

He went to cashier right away after the small fight with Taehyung. He faked his smile and bow at the customer after collect the payment and give appropriate change to him. Once he left, Jimin's smile drops as he begin to think about what happened few minutes ago.

I mean do you know that your brother is a man whore?..

He felt irritates when the thought of how Taehyung impolitely spoke about his brother crossed his mind.

"Jimin, stop, please listen to me!",

Someone called him as he/she following behind Jimin, who's refused to listen to others and kept walking. He stopped when that person caught his hand from behind. He snort without looking back.

"Let go",

But the person didn't let go his hand and shook his head-

"I won't until you listen to me",

Jimin grit his teeth as he turns around and looks at the person. 

"What do you want me to listen?! Are you going to tell me another lie about whatever I saw wasn't true?!....You hide your true identity! You're not just an normal staff but the eldest heir of Kim's holdings!....Why did you lied to me?!...Speak, Namjoon hyung!",

The said name gasped, let go Jimin's hand and looks down. Jimin huffed as he turns to leave-

"I was afraid", 

Jimin stopped but didn't look at the elder. Namjoon moves closer to the younger and hold his hand. Jimin looks at their hands. 

"I love you so much, Jimin....at the same time, I was so afraid you might feel uncomfortable having relationship with me because I'm rich, that's why I lied. Trust me",  

Finally Jimin looks at the elder. Both of their eye balls moves in sync. The elder's eyes asking him to believe his words.

Namjoon met Jimin at the automobile exhibition few months ago. Jimin is automotive college student. His college chose him and few more intelligent students to participate in the exhibition, where other students, all over the SK, came to display or demonstration of cars and motorbikes projects. Most of them didn't know Namjoon was Kim's Holding's heir nor he is the one who arranged the exhibition to find new automotive students talent more quickly and efficiently, so do Jimin.