^ 13 ^

The scene begin with Namjoon sleeping soundly in his bed. Inside the room it's silent and dark. He startled and wake up when his iPhone's ringtone 'Reflection' suddenly rings.

Namjoon never sleeps early, he always go to sleep so late because he is havoc in his professional life and another reason Taehyung. Even though their parents, especially Taehyung's mother is here, it's always Namjoon, who waits for the younger but today because of tired, he went to sleep little early. He not even waits or checks whether his brother come to back to home or not. 

He moans as he tapped his bed, looking for his ringing mobile. He attend the call with closed eyes.

[Namjoon : hmmm~]

[.... : Hyung!]

Namjoon opened his eyes because it is a familiar voice, also his favorite and when he heard the other's nervous tone, he felt a bit scared. He blinks.

[Namjoon : Jimin?]

He asked as he looks at his phone, at the time, it showing 10.45 p.m then he hold his phone on his ear once again. 

[Namjoon: You haven't sleep yet? Why are you calling me so late?]  

He asked but he gulps and sits up when heard the younger's sniffs from the other side. He confused. 

[Namjoon: Babe...a-are you crying?]

[Jimin: Hyung...]

[Namjoon: Jimin tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?!]

[Jimin: Hyung...T-taehyung..]

Namjoon furrow his brows when the younger mentioned his brother's name.

[Namjoon : Huh? Taehyung?]

He asked as he quickly get off from the bed, went out from his room and walking towards his brother's room. When he open the door, he found a empty room. He blinks as he hold his phone on his ear.

[Namjoon: What happened? Where is Taehyung?]

But he annoyed when the younger keeps silent. 

[Namjoon: What the hell, Jimin?! Where is my br-]

[Jimin: Please come to XXXX Hospital, it's urgent...]

Namjoon gulped. 

< At XXXX Hospital >

The hallway has as much personality as the rest of the hospital. Seokjin and Hoseok sat on the hospital visitor waiting chair while Jimin standing few steps away from them. After called and informed Namjoon about they've admitted Taehyung at the hospital, he walks towards the elders. 

"I informed to his brother, he's..he's coming, hyung",

Hoseok let out deep sigh as he looks at Jin, who sat beside him in silence. His fingers wrap into Jin's hand, he can feels how cold his fingers are because of fear. 

"Don't worry, he will be okay",

"Yes, hyung. Everything will be alright. Taehyung will be fine.",

Both of them telling him that Taehyung will be okay, but Jin is anxious. A sort of frozen panic and all he praying for the younger is really doing fine. Three of them standing and sitting across the emergency room, waiting for the doctor to come out and say that Taehyung is doing fine....and when the door opened-