^ 11 ^

The smoke twisted in its artistic way, forming curls in the gloom, illuminated only by the age-speckled bar lights. Along the wall was every hue of amber liquid in their inverted bottles. The bar is hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that control the atmosphere. The crowd is young for the most part.

Taehyung gulped the liquor in his whiskey glass as he call the bartender for pour more. When he about to-

"Don't",

The bartender stopped as he and Taehyung looks at Jungkook, who sat beside his best friend, at the counter bar, on the stool, drinking as well.

"Why~?",

"You already had too many shots",

Jungkook said to his best friend then eyes signaled the bartender to leave and continue his work. That guy nods as he went to serve other customer. Taehyung annoyed.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, why the-",

"What is wrong with you? Why are you behaving so weird?! This is not you! It's been three days...fucking three days you haven't fucked anyone, dude! What the hell is wrong with you?!",

Jungkook spat as Taehyung looks down and pouts.

"I'm hurt",

Jungkook's irritate face changed to soft as he huffed. He glance at his best friend, at his whiskey glass then back at Taehyung. He moves his glass towards him.

"Drink",

Taehyung looks up at him then at the glass. He takes the glass as he holding, not drinking but thinking. Jungkook kept stared at his best friend.

"What do you waiting for?",

Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

"Drink it, if you think alcohol is the best solution of every problem",

Taehyung pouts his lips, blinks as he placed the glass back on the top of the counter.

"Why he doing this to me? When-",

Taehyung paused when his phone, which placed on the counter top, ringing. He looks at the caller ID, it showing only number. He tch'ed as he pressed the power button to end the call. He continued.

"When he going to aware that he's hurting me so much?...He is the first---no the second person who hates me so much",

"Then who is the first?",

Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

"Of course you know I'm talking about my father, you jerk!",

Jungkook chuckled as he shook his head, takes his glass and gulps his drink before continue.

"If you really feel so offended or he really don't need your help then just let him have his own way, peace",

"I can't",

Jungkook, who about to gulp another glass of whiskey stopped and looks at Taehyung.

"Pardon? You can't?",

Taehyung gulps.

"I..I mean h-he can't. He really-",

Taehyung paused when his phone rings once again. He looks at the caller ID, again nameless person calling him. He annoyingly pressed the power button once again, end the call then looks back at his best friend.

"Seokjin hyung really needs money and at the same time his ego is so big!.....also the only thing I hate about him...",

Taehyung muttered the last part while looking away. Jungkook kept stared at him. He could feel the sudden change in his best friend's behavior. Taking or understanding someone's side, who keep on hurting him, it's never Taehyung's style but now.....It doesn't mean he don't like it but its just kinda new for him. He sighed as he open his mouth to speak but stopped when the other's phone rings once again. Taehyung annoyingly closed his eyes.