^ 40 ^

The wedding guest takes their seat but the Bride and the Groom didn't arrive yet to the event area

The wedding guest takes their seat but the Bride and the Groom didn't arrive yet to the event area. So far it's only the guests. They all looked so amazed by the grandly decorated hotel hall. Some whispering about the expensive wedding arrangement and some gossiping about how Mr Kim's elder son's and Mr Itsuki's elder daughter's engagement got cancelled few days back. 

Speaking of Namjoon, the guest taken aback and begin to whisper when noticed him entering the hall with his lover, Park Jimin. Mr Kim and Mr Itsuki didn't notice him but Mrs Kim did. She smiled then secretly peek at her husband and the other, two of them busy having conversation. She take the chance to leave and make her way towards her son. 

"Namjoonie",

The said name hugged her.

"Mother. How are you?",

They pulls apart. She smiled and hold his face. 

"I'm fine and thank you for coming, son.",

Namjoon forced a smile. Mrs Kim then looks at Jimin. She moves close to him and takes his hand. 

"How are you, Jimin-ah? I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk with you on that day",

Jimin smiled and hugged her. 

"It's okay, Mother. I'm glad we get chance to meet again",

Mrs Kim smiled but her smile drops, blinked and slowly pulls apart once noticed Jungkook and two more figures entering the hall. Not because she doesn't like them coming but she's just surprised. 

"Jungkook. I thought you weren't coming",

The said name forced a smile when she hugged him. She then welcomed the rest two with warm smile. Yoongi and Hoseok. She doesn't know their names but she saw them together with Seokjin on Sana's birthday party. Meanwhile Namjoon looked around and he noticed his father talking with Mr Itsuki. 

"Mother. Where is Taehyung?",

Mrs Kim sighed. 

"He is getting at groom room.",

Namjoon blinks. Jimin moves close to him and hold his arm. 

"You should go and meet him. We will wait here.",

The rest nods when Jimin said. Namjoon looks at them, nods at Jimin then making his way to see his brother.

< At the groom room >

Taehyung looking out at the clear blue sky thru the window. He's currently in a private groom room and he get ready. Wearing a white groom suit, portrays him as an angel and a prince.