^ 18 ^

The scene begins showing Seokjin's house then Taehyung's car, which stopped in front of the elder's house. Two of them still sat inside the car.

"This is why I hates to go back to Germany whenever he force me.",

Taehyung begins while looking down. Seokjin blinks and looks at him. 

"How can I go back to Germany when there is nothing but pain, loneliness and heartbreak left for me?",

Jin gasped as he kept stared at the younger when he explained how his father blackmailed him that he will bring him back to Germany with him again if he make any mistake and that's why he and Namjoon begged at Jin, not to sue their company, also Taehyung agreed to work as a Labour. 

Jin watching droplets of tears dripping from the younger's eyes. Taehyung looks at him.  

"I don't wanna go back, hyung....I know I can't be happy if I went back to that hell once again...I can't pretend anymore that I'm not hurt, hyung....I just...can't",

He whined at the elder. Both stared into each other's eyes. The younger's eyes tells him many things. He can see fear, hurts and pains thru his eyes. He gasped as he bring his hand towards the younger's cheek, wipes his tears then hold it.

"You don't have to go.",

Taehyung glance at the elder's hand then back at Jin.

"I won't let you go.....neither let him take you away from me.",

Taehyung blinks as his lips slighty curved upwards.

"Can you hug me one more time, hyung?",

Jin smiled, open his arm then wrapped his arms around the younger's back and pulled him close. Taehyung hugged him too and their body pressed on each other's. Jin gently rubbed the younger's back. Taehyung rest his chin on the elder's shoulder, closed his eyes and breathed more calmly. His body melting into the elder's as he felt all his pain, mental, physical mostly depressing pain went away. He don't know why but he feels that he wants to stay in the elder's arms forever.

"Thank you for listening to me, Hyung. I feel so grateful",

He mumbled with closed eyes. Until now he thought he feels comfortable only around Namjoon and Jungkook but Seokjin giving him feelings that he never felt before. He feels so good and more comfortable around the elder. 

Jin smiled and pats the other's back.

"No thanks and sorry in friendship",

Taehyung smiled, so do Jin. Both didn't pull apart.

"You know what from now on...you are my family",

Taehyung open his eyes, blinks then pulls apart, stared into the elder's eyes.

"Really?",

Jin nods. 

"I'm here for you through whatever, whenever.....and I will stand by you no matter what",

Taehyung gasped and tears blurring his eyes. 

"You were the one who said that, okay? Promise you'll never change and stay the same with me forever",

Jin smiled. 

"I promise you",

Taehyung pressed his lips together and once again smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Thank-",

Taehyung paused and both smiled. 

"If you need to talk to me I'll always be there for you, hmm?",