^ 29 ^

Jungkook and Seokjin kept stared at each other until he blinks and slightly smiling at the elder.

"Bye, hyung",

Jin frown when Jungkook said then get in the car. He gasped. 

"J-Jung-",

Before he could finish, the younger starts his car and driving off from there.

Because I still love him...

Jungkook faintly smiled when Jin's conversation with him suddenly flashed before his eyes while driving. He well know Jin will choose to follow Taehyung but he just don't want to listen that from the elder's mouth, it will definitely hurt him, that's why he said it first before Jin could say. 

Seokjin eyes on the ground, he feel bad for hurting Jungkook. I should followed Jungkook but...why am I thinking a lot? Why I didn't stop Jungkook? Why can't I say to Taehyung that I don't wanna come with you?! Why it is so hard?! 

He thought, clenched his hands and looks at Taehyung, who sat inside his car and still showing his smiling at him. He then slowly makes steps towards the younger's car, get inside, take seat but looking down. Taehyung's smile slowly faded away and frown when Jin not looking nor smiling at him.

"What's wrong, hyung?",

Jin snort as he looks at the younger.

"What are you doing here, Taehyung?",

The said name taken aback because Jin sounds little harsh. He blinked his eyes.

"I..I come to pick you up, hyung.",

Jin frown as he kept stared at the younger.

What's with the sudden care?

Jin thought but didn't ask. Taehyung gasped.

"W-why, hyung? Can't I?",

Seokjin huffed as Taehyung looks down.

"Are..are you still mad about what I said on the other day?",

Seokjin blinks. 

From today onward ask someone else to take you to home. I can't..

Jin gasped when the thought of Taehyung said to him on that day crossed his mind. He suddenly feel regret for talked harshly to the younger. He snort.

"Taehyung-",

"I admit my mistake and asked for your forgiveness",

Taehyung cut off Jin and mumbled. Seokjin blinks.

"And I really had forgiven you, Tae",

The said name looks at him. 

"Then why you don't want me to pick up you? Isn't that means you're still angry with me?",

Taehyung asked with blurry eyes. Jin shook his head.

"No, I'm not...I just...*sighs* I asked that because it is not necessary for you to come pick me up. You must be tired because of your Company work and I just don't want you get more tired.",

Taehyung blinks.

"That's all?",

Jin smiled and nods. Taehyung breath out.

"I thought something else...*smiles* I'm not tired, hyung, trust me. I never get tired of picking you up, plus......this is the only way I can see and talk to you every day ",

Taehyung muttered the last part then his eyes literally went wide and his lips parted. He just can't believe he said that. He gasped and looks at Jin, who's looking at him with frowned brows.